We proudly present the 15th Annual Benelux infrastructure Forum
in November 2016! This year's meeting will bring together key professionals in the PPP, project financing and infrastructure sectors to discuss the latest issues and trends within the Benelux market. New topic areas for 2016 include contract management, due diligence and learning how to meet financial close. There will also be brand new case studies including the Brabo 2 Antwerp Tram PPP project and updates on the A11 Brugge-Knokke Highway project and the Haren DBFM prison project. Other topic areas that will be built upon would be Institutional and insurance investors, alternative sources of finance, future risks, procurement and infrastructure debt.
The conference has established itself as the industry-leading event for the Benelux region and will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network amongst senior executives in this thriving industry. The Benelux Infrastructure Forum
is the only place to meet the major players within this industry from both the banks, constructors, institutional investors, lawyers and the regulators.
Benefits of Attending
- Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that The Benelux region faces
- Case study updates from major projects in the region including; renewables, maritime, public transport and social infrastructure schemes
- Explore the different financing models and mitigate various risks for mega projects to ensure success
- Benchmark against other major EU infrastructure projects for best practice and optimal model
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the Benelux region
- Discover how to achieve financial close and successfully manage infrastructure project
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 22nd November 2016A: Project risk management: Risk impact and lessons from Solvency II
Workshop Leaders: Michiel van Klingeren, Senior Consultant Risk Finance, Aon and Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon
08.30 - 12.30B: Managing complex PPP infrastructure projects in Belgium and the Netherlands
Workshop Leaders: Ciska Servais, Partner and Head of Real Estate, Astrea Law Dieter Veestraeten, Partner and Head of Banking and Finance Department, Astrea Law
13.30 - 17.30
''Excellent and varied discussions''
''High quality presentations and audience''
Chairs for 2016:
- Jeroen Kies, Assistant General Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Europe Limited
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Peter Jacobs, Head of Project Finance Western Europe, European Investment Bank
- Giorgio Chiarion Casoni, Policy Officer, European Commission DG Economic and Financial Affairs
- Paolo Geurtsen, Director Project Finance - Treasury and Finance, VolkerWessels
- Remco van Duuren, Finance Manager, Dura Vermer
- Tim De Knegt, Manager Strategic Finance and Treasury, Port of Rotterdam
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator PPP Programme, Ministry of Finance Netherlands
The agenda is available as PDF under dwonloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Analysts of:
- PPP/ PFI
- Project finance
- Infrastructure and renewables
- Structured finance
- Risk management
- Real estate
- Global investment
From; Banks, Institutional Investors, Construction Companies, Regional/Local Councils, Government, Law Firms, Legal, Consultancy
VenueMovenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11