Our Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference
convenes in Florence on 29th-30th November 2016 and will be followed by a site visit to the Pisa Air Force base, which will be hosted by the Italian Air Force. This year's Military Airlift conference
will provide a comprehensive overview of strategic and tactical airlift in Europe. There will be critical updates from the UK Ministry of Defence, the EATC Commander Major General Badia, an opening address from the Italian Air Force as well as discussions on enhancing regional interoperability and how emerging technology will impact next-generation airlift capabilities.
As well as a wide range of presentations and panel discussion, Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling
is the primary event for networking. Along with the networking breaks during the day, there will be two evening networking receptions hosted by Boeing on day 1 and Airbus Defence and Space on day 2. There will be over 100 attendees at Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2016
with a strong representation from European militaries as well as the aircraft manufacturers, aerial refuelling technology, air charter services and equipment manufacturers.
Benefits of Attending
- Meet, network and hear from an Italian Air Force delegation and enjoy the site visit to the Pisa Air Force base
- Discuss the latest AAR and airlift requirements and how they are being satisfied in Europe.
- Understand how Europe is fostering greater allied integration to meet national, regional and international requirements.
- Hear the latest solutions and technologies which are shaping next-generation air transport capabilities
- Brigadier General Achille Cazzaniga, Commanding Officer of the 46th Air Brigade, Italian Air Force
- Colon Miller, Director Government & Defense Programs, Volga Dnepr Unique Air Cargo
- Colonel Bjørn Gohn-Hellum, Vice Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Colonel Daniel Lemon, Division Chief, Logistics Operations, US AFRICOM
- Colonel Eric Renaut, Chief Resources Support Branch, EU Military Staff
- Colonel Franck Verdierre, Director, MCCE
- Colonel Jeff Menasco, USTRANSCOM Liaison to U.S EUCOM, U.S AFRICOM and NATO, US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- Colonel Johan van Soest, A330 Multi Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) Programme Steering Group Chairman, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Thomas Torkelson, Commander of 100 AAR Wing, US Air Force Europe
- Colonel Torgeir Aas, Commander, Gardemoen Air Base, Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Daren Adams, Head of Transportation, NSPA -NATO
- Didier Vernet, Military Affairs, Airbus Military
- Eric Perdison, WFP Aviation Services, World Food Programme
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements DSCOM Defence Movements Team Leader, UK MOD
- Group Captain Elizabeth Purcell, Chief AMCC, NATO SHAPE
- Group Captain Martin Cunningham, Chief of Staff, Air Mobility Command, RAF Brize Norton
- James Eisenhart, Director, Sales and Marketing, C2ISR And Mobility Platforms, Boeing
- Kenneth Carhart, Consultant, NSPA -NATO
- Laurent Donnet, Assistant Capability Manager, European Defence Agency
- Major General Christian Badia, Commander , European Air Transport Command
- Michele Rega, Fixed Wing Officer, EDA
- Oleksandr Kiva, Marketing and Sales Director, ANTONOV Company
- Pam Valdez, Director, Derivative Fleet Support and Sustainment, Global Services and Support, Boeing
- Paulo Mirpuri, President, Skytech
- Wiek Noldus, Programme Manager, Airlift Management Programme, NSPA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under dwonloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueGrand Hotel Mediterraneo
Lungarno del Tempio, 44