SMi's 13th Annual Global MilSatCom conference has arrived.
Do not miss the opportunity to network with a fantastic array of International speakers from the SatCom arena. With last year's conference sold out once again with delegates and exhibitors, ensure that you book early to avoid disappointment and guarantee your place alongside 350 industry colleagues.
Global MilSatCom leads the way in offering delegates with a wide range of international military speakers. Network with the key European and NATO players and take this opportunity to learn from these knowledgable experts. Also, Global MilSatCom will provide delegates with speakers from South Africa, USA, UAE, Canada and the South American region to cover all the key international countries that lead the way in Military Satellite Communications.
Plus Associated events:
Why Ka? Understanding the benefits and shortcomings of Ka-Band Mobile Satellite Systems
Why should you attend this event?
Don't miss this opportunity to take part in Global MilSatCom 2011.
Meet and network with a wide international line-up of speakers from the SatCom arena.
- ATTEND the largest MilSatCom event in Europe.
- HEAR from a senior international line-up of speakers.
- DISCUSS issues ranging from national requirements, to cyber security threats.
- INTERACT with the key decision makers in the SatCom community.
- NETWORK with a wide international audience.
Networking Opportunities at Global MilSatCom 2011
- Europe's leading independent military communications event for satellite professionals offers unrivalled networking opportunities. Leave Global MilSatCom 2011 having forged new working relationships and strengthened your current ones.
- Directly engage with military representatives from around the world.
- Dedicated Question & Answer sessions during the conference will give you the opportunity to get your questions across to the people that matter.
- Visit the large exhibition to meet with your industry peers and assess the latest technologies and services on offer.
- Networking breaks and lunches will allow you to discuss the key topics from the conference with your colleagues.
- Networking Drinks Receptions pre-conference, day 1 and 2 of the conference.
Hear keynote addresses from:
- Brigadier General Gregory Brundidge, Director, Command, Control, Communications and Warfighting Integration, U.S. European Command
- Brigadier General Ian Fordred, Director, Information Communication Technology (DICT) in the Command and Management Information Systems Division (CMIS), South African National Defence Force (SANDF)
- Malcolm Green, Chief CAT 9 NII Communication Infrastructure Services, NATO C3 Agency
- Colonel Michael Lakos, Chief, MILSATCOM Division, US Air Force
- Colonel Neil Fraser, Department Head of Service Assurance, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Rusty Collins, ASSIST Project Manager, Defence Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, Syracuse III Team Leader, Ministry of Defence, France
- Lieutenant Colonel Luciano Martins Menna, Military Satellite Communications Manager, Ministry of Defence, Brazil
- Lieutenant Colonel Michael Delorey, C4ISTAR Branch (Deployable CIS), NATO Joint Airpower Competence Centre (JAPCC)
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Space Development Department, Department of Defence, Canada
- Commander Kevin Fincher, Royal Navy, CBM J6 Operations 1 Head, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Commander Andy Rayner, Royal Navy, SO1 Core Networks, Cap CC&II, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Commander Trond Hermansen, Director SATCOM Advisory Board, CHOD Norway, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Commander Christophe Le Garff, Syracuse III, Systems Architect, DGA, Ministry of Defence, France
- Commander Vincent Chevalier, Head of UAV Projects, General Staff, French Navy
- David Lascelles, Deputy Head DCNS, Information Systems & Services (ISS) Programmes, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Dr. Mohammed N Mubarek Alahbabi, Information Communication Technology (ICT) Advisor, United Arab Emirates Armed Forces
- Major John Genouw, Operational CIS Equipment Pool Manager, COMOPSLAND G6, Ministry of Defence, Belgium
- Rodolophe Paris, PT SatCom Chairman, Space & Radio Spectrum Project Officer, Capabilities Directorate, European Defence Agency
- Kjetil Bilic Michaelsen, Senior Engineer, Norwegian Armed Forces
Our Esteemed Charimen:
- DAY ONE: Gerard Donelan, Head of Public Sector Projects, SES ASTRA
- DAY TWO: Colonel Patrick Rayermann (Ret'd), Department of Defense Executive Agent for Space (EA4S) Staff, US Army
- DAY THREE: Christopher Baugh, Chief Executive Officer, Northern Sky Research
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda day 1 of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend?
Industry Profile Includes:
Presidents, CEOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers,Analysts and Officers for:
- Satellite Communications
- Networks and architecture
- Satellite systems and applications
- Space development
- Projects and Programmes
- Customer support
- Sales, marketing and business development
Military and Government Profile Includes:
Directors, Assistant Directors, Staff Officers, Engineers, Project and Programme Managers for:
- Satellite Communications
- Procurement and acquisitions
- Research Scientists
- System Integration
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
4-18 Harrington Gardens
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7373 6030
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7373 0409