We are thrilled to announce the return of its 9th annual Energy From Waste conference
, taking place on 8th and 9th December in Central London.Energy from Waste
will bring together industry professionals and local councils working in waste, bioenergy, environmental services and infrastructure finance.
It will strengthen knowledge in key topics such as, the circular economy, refuse derived fuel, international markets and European trade, whilst looking at the practicalities of heating projects and keeping attendees at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to the growing need for greener energy.
With huge interest from senior industry representatives, we have worked closely with an expert panel of speakers to present an agenda that is shaping up to be the best Energy From Waste
event to date.
Benefits of Attending
- Receive regulatory guidance and understand the impact of the circular economy on energy from waste
- Discover how to handle the monitoring issue in the BREF review process
- Hear about the outcomes of the world's first experiment to capture carbon dioxide from the fumes of burning trash
- Discuss the development of larger scale heat networks incorporating heat not just from EfW but also other industrial processes and greenhouses
- Learn about EfW projects and opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe
- Get ahead of the game and learn about the latest cutting edge technological breakthroughs
- Realise how merchant projects can be funded, re-financed and structured and what projects are bankable
- Andres Kronenberg, Vice President Sales, Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Andrew Hartley, Director, Green Investment Bank
- Andrew Walster, Assistant Director Streetscene and Greenspace, Coventry City Council
- Diarmid Jamieson, Technical Director, SLR Consulting LTD
- Edward Thomas, Head of Performance Improvement, Viridor Waste Management
- Gaynor Hartnell, Senior Biogas Advisor, Renewable Energy Association
- Hubert de Chefdebien, Chairman of ESWET Technical Committtee, ESWET
- Jarno Stet, Waste Services Manager, City of Westminster
- John Twitchen, Director, env23
- Johnny Stuen, Technical Director, Waste to Energy Agency, City of Oslo
- Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
- Loredana Mihailescu, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
- Lukasz Dziekonski, Director, Management Board Member Marguerite, PKO Bank Polski SA/ Marguerite Fund
- Mark Shenton, Director, Head of Infrastructure & Renewables UK, NIBC Bank N.V.
- Maya Van der Steenhoven, Director of the Public Private Cooperation Heating and Cooling, South-Holland
- Nicholas Pollard, CEO, Cory Riverside Energy
- Oliver Karg, Head of International Sales, EEW Energy from Waste GmbH
- Pandora Rene, Senior Advisor, Waste and Illegals, Environment Agency
- Phil Thomas, WWS Technical Manager, Thames Water
- Roger Seed, Contracts Team Leader, Buckinghamshire County Council
- Stuart Hayward-Higham, Technical Development Director, SUEZ R&R UK
- Wadim Kurpias, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
The agenda is available as PDF under donwloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN
Who should attend
- Local Authorities
- Major Waste companies
- and many more
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road
London, United Kingdom