We proudly present the return of the 6th annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology conference to London in 2017!
The microbiology market has significantly grown in recent years as the demand from end user industries increases. With this expansion and increased demand comes hurdles for the industry.
Our 6th annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology conference will address the complex challenge that the field is facing such as endotoxin testing, best practices in cleaning & disinfection and contamination control case studies.
The bacterial culture media segment accounted for the largest share of the global microbiology culture market in 2014. This segment is likely to continue its increased share until 2023 due to an expected rise in application in food microbiology, pharmaceutical microbiology, and disease research.
The comprehensive agenda will include presentations from both regulatory and industry experts sharing recent case studies and developing trends in the field of pharmaceutical microbiology.
Plus Two Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 17th January 2017WORKSHOP A: Solutions for addressing fungal and bacterial spore contamination in pharmaceutical and biotech operations
Workshop Leaders: Jim Polarine Jr, Senior Technical Service Manager, STERIS Corporation
Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
08.30 - 12.30
WORKSHOP B: Rapid Microbial Methods
Workshop Leader: Benoit Ramond, Senior Microbiology Expert, Sanofi
13.30 - 17.30
- Alan Baines, Regional Head of Sales, Asia-Pacific,, Lonza Bioscience Solutions
- Amy McDaniel, Associate Director, Production Operations, Pfizer
- Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Brandye Michaels, Senior Principal Scientist/Group Leader, Pfizer
- Chris Day, Manager, MC, Bristol Myers Squibb
- David Elder, Consultant, David P Elder Consultancy
- Francesco Boschi, Site Quality Assurance Manager, Doppel Farmaceutici
- Ingo Spreitzer, Deputy head Section Microbial safety, Paul Ehrlich Institut
- Jane Wyatt, Global Microbiology Leader, Alexion
- Jean Reyes, Microbiology Lab Manager, Merial Sas
- Jim Polarine, Technical Service Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Michael Whaley, Senior Scientist, MHRA
- Olivier Chancel, Sterility and Aseptic Process Assurance Expert , Merial Sas
- Pratixa Patel, Microbiological Sciences Director, GSK
- Randall Thompson, Principal Scientist, Shire Laboratories
- Robert Neri, Water for Pharmaceutical Use Referent , Sanofi Pharma
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under donwloads at the right side of the page.
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road
London, United Kingdom