Our 10th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference
will take place in Warsaw, Poland on 2nd-3rd February 2017 with the full support of the Polish Armed Forces. With growing external threats to national and regional security, the Polish Armed Forces are modernising their systems and enhancing capabilities, and this includes tactical communications, making it the ideal location for such an event.
As well as strong support from the host nation, there will also be neighbouring and regional speakers providing updates on tactical CIS capabilities, programmes and requirements for the warfighter.
With over 100 attendees expected, you can expect to meet the following:
- Heads of CIS
- Tactical Communications Programme Managers
- Heads of J6
- Heads of Signals
- Heads of Communications
Benefits of Attending
- Meet and network with the Polish Armed Forces and discuss procurement opportunities and key developments in national communication capabilities
- Hear national updates on CIS capabilities and tactical communication programmes and learn how you can adapt your solutions
- Discuss the future of tactical CIS capabilities, from higher frequencies and faster rates to broadband access in remote locations
- Analyse the latest products and solutions and discuss how they are going to transform tactical communication capabilities
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | 1st February 2017Optimising Interoperability of Mobile Networks in the Tactical Domain
Hosted by: Peter Sevenich, Head of the Robust Networks Research Group, Fraunhofer FKIE
08:30 - 12:30
- Arnaud Vare, Product Manager Tactical Communication, RUAG Holding AG
- Brigadier General (Retd) Wlodzimierz Nowak, Former Director of the Armament Policy Department, Polish Ministry of Defence
- Chief, Command and Control Directorate J6, General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
- Christian Serra, Technical Director, a4ESSOR S.A.S
- Colonel Alfredo Corbett, Head of J3 Divison, NATO CIS Services Agency
- Colonel Andrew McClelland, Commander DISA Europe, DISA-Europe
- Colonel Charles Robert Parker, Commander of 5th Signal Command, US Army Europe
- Colonel Heinrich Krispler, CIS Directorate Policies and Requirements, EU Military Staff
- Colonel Jan Van de Pol, Head of KIXS, Netherlands Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Manfred Kutz, Head of J6, Multinational Corps Northeast
- Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Technical Branch, Ministry of Defence, France
- Dr Joanna Sliwa, Head of C4I Systems, Military Communications Institute
- Dr Tim Wilkinson, Chief Technologist, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Lieutenant Colonel Bartosz Jasiol, Head of Cyber Security Laboratory, Military Communications Institute
- Lieutenant Colonel Carlos Martinez De Bujo Larrea, Chief Programs Branch CIS UME, C4ISR & Space Head, Deputy General Directorate for Management Programs, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel David Henriksen, Commanding Officer, CIS Task Group, CIS Services and Operations, Norwegian Armed Forces Cyber Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Herman Hendrickx, COMOPSLAND G6, Belgian Defence
- Major Dan Fostea, Head of Information Systems and Communications Section, Ministry Of Defence
- Major Michal Wierzbinski, Head of J6 at NFIU, Poland, NATO
- Patrick Heuline, Head of Marketing, Mobile Communication Systems , Thales Communications & Security
- Peter-Paul Meiler, Senior Research Scientist, Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- Wolfgang Roehrig, Project Officer Cyber Defence, European Defence Agency
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMarriott Hotel Warsaw
Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79