Improving Sustainability Practices Across the Supply Chain - Moving Towards a Circular Economy.
Following a successful inaugural event of our European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit
in 2016, we are returning to Berlin, Germany, on 8th - 9th February 2017, aiming to will bring together brand owners, retailers, leading sustainability experts, packaging converters and manufacturers, plastic collectors and reclaimers and major global organisations involved in the Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging
This year, the event focus will look at the various best strategies for sustainable packaging including recycling, including a stronger focus on the brands and retailers, who will share their thoughts and information on consumer demands for next generation packaging whilst considering sustainability goals.
Furthermore, we will also focus more on the European Commission's Circular Economy Package, and what this means for the entire supply chain dynamics. Furthermore, we will discuss the properties and use of Bioplastics & Biodegradable & Compostable Plastics, as well as the use of cartonboard and plastic in F&B products to achieve the latest design demands. Finally, we will take a look at the technology & process management throughout the entire supply chain to examine best business practices and capabilities are being achieved.
Key topics include:
- Market Trends for Sustainable Packaging in 2016 and Beyond
- Latest Innovations in Design, Manufacturing, Additive and Convertor technology
- What does the European Commission Circular Economy Package mean for the plastics packaging supply chain
- Case studies from retailers/brands on packaging and design needs in the Food & Beverage industry
- Expectations and Targets of EU Waste Legislation on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Analysis and Comparison of Performance Materials in different applications
- Advancing Plastics Converters and Manufacturers Capabilities and Technologies
- Flexible Packaging Life Cycle Assessments
- Vlad Savinov, Senior Packaging Analyst, Smithers Pira
- Philippe Diercxsens, Packaging & Environment Manager, Danone Waters Division
- Joachim Quoden, Managing Director, EXPRA
- Wolfgang Czizegg, President, Waldorf Technik
- Paolo Glerean, PET Films Sales Department, Aliplast S.p.A.
- Nathan Kemeling, Director Business Development, Avantium
- Neil Court-Johnston, Commercial Director, Nampak Plastics
- Antonino Furfari, Managing Director, European Plastics Recyclers
- Kurt Stark, Director of Business Development, Buergofol
- Stephan Roest, Market Development Manager, Corbion Group Netherlands
- Karlheinz Hausmann, Global Sustainability R&D Leader, DuPont
- Graham Houlder, Director of Sustainability, Flexible Packaging Europe
- Dr. Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC System GmbH
- David De Corte, Global Business Development Manager, Addivant Belgium SPRL
- Stefan Pöschel, Head of Sales & Business Development, Saperatec
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who will you meet:
Our events attract a targeted, senior level audience. For this event, expect to meet senior representatives from the following types of companies in the Food & Beverage Packaging industry:
- Brand owners
- Plastic Converters
- Plastic manufacturers
- Plastic collectors and reclaimers
- Packaging and label designers and producers
- Environmental organizations
- Other investors
VenueCourtyard Berlin City Center
Axel Springer Strasse 55
Berlin, 10117 Germany + Google Map
Phone: +49-30-800 928 0