The economic outlook remains challenging, and the ability to plan and implement efficient, safe and cost-effective shutdowns and turnarounds has rarely been as integral to your operational effectiveness as it is now.
Returning to Amsterdam on 12-13 February 2018, the 14th Annual Shutdowns and Turnarounds Summit
continues to lead the industry by focusing on the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds of both onshore and offshore assets for all sectors, not just oil and gas!
To protect slim margins, STO
strategy is increasingly focused on extending the period between shutdowns, or advising small, targeted periods of maintenance. This shift needs to be managed carefully, and this year's summit will focus heavily on providing you with clear advice and guidance to support your organisation and mitigate risk.
managers will always be a scare commodity, so ensuring the right knowledge and experience is transferred and shared is key to delivering long-term operational excellence. In addition, new software and other technologies continue to enhance the planning and implementation process, whilst also delivering value-add opportunities.
As the longest-established event focused on shutdowns and turnarounds, representing the largest community of industry professionals, we will continue to bring you exclusive case studies and up to date guidance from global leaders in oil and gas, petrochemicals, metals, wind, nuclear and refineries, to reinvigorate your STO
Shutdowns and Turnarounds 2018 will tackle the key challenges, including:
- Scope Management - Align departmental diversity and develop a system to align scope from planning through to execution
- Maintenance - Techniques to reduce expenditure by executing robust day-to-day inspections, repairs and program implementation
- Lessons Learned - Capturing data and implementing the lessons learned to improve the efficiency of your next turnaround project
- Contractor Management - Overcome communicative and cultural challenges with your contractors while ensuring quality assurance
- Health and Safety - Ensure quality control to and safety standard to avoid reputational damage
- John Woodhouse, Managing Director, TWPL
- Csaba Feher, Head of Maintenance & Technology, MOL
- Julie Leavitt, Director of Administrative Services, PacifiCorp
- John Thropp, Interface Lead, Maria project, Wintershall Norge AS
- Mohan Heble, Senior Maintenance Planner, Dugas
- Dariusz Latka, Senior Specialist, Regional and Group OHS and Fire Prevention Coordination Department, PKN Orlen
- Dario Niciforo, Turnaround Manager, Lukoil
- Ahmed Abdel-Zaher Khalifa, Planning and Turnaround Manager, Sidi-Kerir Petrochemicals
- Sherif El Nabawy, Projects and Engineering Manager, GUPCO - BP JV
- Jeffrey Poloni, Manager, Engineering & Environmental, PacifiCorp
- Ahmed Kotb, Asset Performance Data S. Engineer, TRANSCO
- Mohamed Elsayed Mohamed, Maintenance Planning Team Leader, Egyptian Ethylene & Derivatives Company
- Theophilus Agbonifo, Asset Integrity and Long Term Activity Coordinator, Nigeria LNG
- Adeel Younus Memon, Senior Contracts Administrator, China Petroleum Engg. & Const. Corporation
- Dr Henry Tan, Senior Lecturer, University of Aberdeen
- Dr. Hooman Peimani, Head of the Energy Security Division, The Energy Studies Institute, National University of Singapore
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
Conference Day One
: 12th February 2017Conference Day Two
: 13th February 2017
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
VenueMercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Joan Muyskenweg 10, 1096 CJ
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
VenueMercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Joan Muyskenweg 10
Amsterdam 096 CJ
Phone: +(31) 20 7219176
Fax: (+31) 20 6948735Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Shutdowns & Turnarounds 2018. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/M7P68Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.