Our 8th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit
will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the re-use of greenhouse gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable materials. The two day conference brings together senior experts from various CO2 emitting industries discussing the sustainable, technological and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in North America and across the globe. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights from pilot stage to full-scale entities.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion
- The Commercial Value of CO2 Re-use
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- The Road to Feasible & Economically Efficient Technologies
- Algae as Highly Efficient Consumers of CO2
- CO2 to Fuels
- CO2 for Chemicals, Materials & Plastics
- CO2 Uses in Oil & Gas
- Converting CO2 into Green Building Materials
''The audience was very diversifid; as a speaker, I experienced great interest and in-depth questins concerning the topic, also at the visit at the Audi e-gas-plant in Werlte. In terms of content, administratin and ''networking usefulness'', the conference was really outstanding.''
Hermann Pengg, Head of Renewable Fuels, Audi AG
- Laura Nereng, Sustainability Leader, 3M
- Bruce Dannenberg, Founder & CEO, Phytonix Corporation
- Ashley Jones, Communications & Marketing Specialist, Phytonix Corporation
- Paul Wuebben, Senior Director, Renewable Fuels, Carbon Recycling International
- Noah Deich, Founder & Executive Director, Center For Carbon Removal
- Etosha Cave, Co-Founder And Chief Science Officer, Opus 12
- Matt Carr, Executive Director, Algae Biomass Organization
- Brent R Constantz, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Planet Ltd
- Adam Rondinone, Center For Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- John Marano, President, JM Energy Consulting, Inc.
- Sean Monkman, VP Technology Development, CarbonCure Technologies
- John Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering, Inc.
- Bala Suresh, Director, IHS Chemical
- Susan Hovorka, Senior Research Scientist, Gulf Coast Carbon Center
- Ron Munson, Global Lead – Capture, Global CCS Institute
- Fatima Ahmad, Solutions Fellow, C2ES
- Kevin O’Brien, Director, Illinois Sustainable Technology Center
- Gerard Hofland, CTO D&I / General Manager CO2Dry, FeyeCon Carbon Dioxide Technologies
- Sayavur Bakhtiyarov, Associate Professor, New Mexico Institute of Mining And Technology
- John M Kocol, Founder & CEO, CO2toMethanol.com
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
Our 8th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit is designed to appeal to anyone interested in exploring the commercial opportunities associated with the greenhouse gas CO2. Some of these industries include:
- Fuels & Chemicals
- Plastics & speciality materials
- Oil & gas: Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Carbon Mineralization & Building Materials
- & Many more!
VenueVenue to be confirmed
San Antonio, TX