We proudly present our 4th annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference
and exhibition, taking place this year on the 26th and 27th April in Boston, MA due to popular demand.Pre-filled syringes
are a great modern innovation in allowing patients to manage their conditions independently. Increase in chronic diseases, high competition between market providers, and drive for increased safety and ease for the self-administering of drugs, has made the pre-filled syringes
market an dynamic and innovative one. Huge growth is forecast for the pre-filled syringe
market in coming years.
With many factors at play here; regulation, manufacturing, safety assessment and combination products being just a few, navigating the pre-filled syringe
industry can present complex challenges to success.
Join us in April at Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast
to highlight and address the main challenges facing those working within the formulation, development, strategy and success of prefills.
This year's agenda will provide regulatory guidance for the development of new devices, highlight common pitfalls and solutions to good manufacturing process, as well as highlight the emerging hot topics of the difficulties and considerations presented by biologic drugs and Human Factors.
Hear from industry leaders, regulatory experts and leading pharmaceuticals to understand and develop good strategy and practice of pre-filled syringes
Benefits of AttendingPre-Filled Syringes East Coast
will give a unique blend of regulation, manufacturing, emerging developments and innovative solutions to the challenges facing the prefilled industry, helping attendees to secure global success of their devices.
This year's agenda will feature:
- Guidance on the regulations for device development and Human Factors considerations
- Highlight common pitfalls of good manufacturing practice and seek to solve these
- Address the emerging challenges that biologic drugs present to pre-filled syringes
- Showcase hot topics of wearable devices and patient centric design
- Two interactive panel discussions led by industry experts
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 25th April 2017WORKSHOP A: Successful incorporation of Human Factors in prefilled devices
Leader: Melanie Turieo, Director, Human Factors & Industrial Design, Cambridge Consultants
08.30 – 12.30WORKSHOP B: Navigating the Silicone layer; a training program, to measure and understand siliconisation of syringes, cartridges and vials
Leaders: Oliver Valet, Vice President, rap.ID
Olga Laskina, Application Scientist, rap.ID
13.30 – 17.30
- Adrien Tisserand, Category Manager - Parenteral, Nemera
- Anthony Trupiano, Director Combination Product Device Development, Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- David Chen, Principal Scientist, Novel Drug delivery Technologies , Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Dhairya Mehta, Associate Director of Device and Combination Products, Shire
- Edmond Israelski, Program Manager, Abbott Laboratories
- Frank Janssen, Sales Director, Schreiner MediPharm
- Gary Mills, Associate Director, Drug Product Development , TESARO
- Hemal Mehta, Regulatory Manager, Janssen Pharmaceutical Incorporated
- Isabelle Delcroix, Business Development Director, Nemera
- Kenichiro Usuda, Researcher, Advanced Business Development Division, MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC
- Kiran Singh, Associate Director, Sandoz
- Li-Chun Tsou, Global Device Technical Director, AstraZeneca
- Lloyd Waxman, Lead Research Scientist , West Pharmaceuticals Services Inc
- Matteo Falgari, Business Development Manager Pre-fillable Syringes , Nipro PharmaPackaging
- Michael Selzer, Manager, Combination Products Engineering, Regeneron Pharmaceuitcals Inc
- Mike Price, Senior Engineer, Biogen Incorporated
- Philippe Lauwers, Business Unit Director Pre-fillable Syringes , Nipro
- Ronald Iaccoca, Research Fellow , Eli Lilly
- Stephen Barat, Senior Director, Toxicology and Operations, Forest Laboratories
- Steve Bowman, Drug and Combination Product Development, Shire US Inc
- Sudeshna Dutta Ray, Senior Engineer Advanced Device Technology, Amgen Incorporated
- Tiffnay McIntire, Human Factors Engineer, Eli Lilly & Company
- Tina Kiang, Deputy Director Science and Policy, Division of Anesthesiology, General Hospital, Respiratory, Infection Control and Dental Devices, FDA
- Toshiro Katayama, Product Manager, Zeon Chemicals L.P.
- William Dierick, Director Technology Development, Terumo Europe
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers, Scientists, Researchers of:
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
and those working with Pre-Filled Syringes/ Autoinjectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
VenueThe Colonnade Boston
120 Huntington Ave