We are thrilled to announce the return of Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast 2017
which arrives to California on June 5th & 6th.
Following on from sell-out shows in Europe and Boston, Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
will once again gather a global audience of medical device experts and PFS industry leaders to discuss new developments and showcase cutting edge advancements, keeping you at the forefront of a booming industry.
The competitive PFS market has sparked great improvements as devices strive for higher quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. Innovation and excellence is requested at every level making Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as human factor engineering, manufacturing and complex biologics, whilst honing in on emerging trends for parenteral devices, including auto injectors, pens, pumps and smart devices.
Hear from a selection of carefully handpicked keynote addresses and case studies presented by big pharma such as Genentech, Allergan, Medimmune and Roche as well leading industry KOL's including Nemera, Nipro PharmaPackaging, Terumo, Worrell, Zeon + more!
''It is critical to develop working relationships and collaborations, as an industry, to bring knowledge to the suppliers and drug developers worldwide, so that we can address these challenges. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this goal and looking forward to your participation at the conference.''
Speaker and Conference Chair: Mike Stelmah, Senior Manager, Combination Products Regulatory Affairs, Regeneron
Benefits of Attending
Join us in San Diego to
- Explore and harness the global regulatory ecosystem; global compliance requirements for product safety and risk analysis
- Assess data bridging and risk based control strategies for combination products
- Map the importance of Human factors and patient centricity in device design
- Highlight the emerging trends of connected health and the future of patient centric drug delivery
- Cutting edge industry insight on silicone free devices, virtual reality, and laser cutting in the design and manufacture of prefilled devices
Plus One Interactive Half-Day Post Conference Workshop | Wednesday 7th JuneSuccessful Incorporation of Human Factors in Prefilled Devices
Workshop Leader: Melanie Turieo, Director, Global MedTech Division, Cambridge Consultants
08.30 - 12.30
- Aaron Chesterman, Device Development Engineer, Genentech
- Adrien Tisserand, Category Manager - Parenteral, Nemera
- Alasdair Young, Device Engineer, Genentech / Roche
- Anand Subramony, Vice President Drug Delivery & Device Development, MedImmune
- Ariel Waitz, Senior Engineer, Genentech
- Benir Ruano, Vice President, Global Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Xeris Pharmaceuticals
- Derek Mathers, Director, Advanced Applications Development , Worrell
- John Smith, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs , Allergan
- Lori de los Reyes, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- Matt Gottschalk, Medical Device Consultant , Worrell
- Matteo Falgari, Key Account Manager, Nipro Europe NV
- Mayumi Bowen, Senior Engineer, Genentech, Inc.
- Mike Stelmah, Senior Manager, Combination Products Regulatory Affairs, Regeneron Pharmaceuitcals Inc
- Monica di Bardi, Post Doctoral Researcher , Roche Diagnostics
- Philippe Lauwers, Business Development Manager, Terumo Europe
- Ronald Forster, Director Process Development, Amgen
- Sara McNew, Human Factors Engineer , Eli Lilly
- Shota Arakawa, Researcher , Mitsubishi Gas Chemical America Inc
- Tina Rees, Associate Director - Human Factors , Ferring
- Toshiro Katayama, Product Manager, Zeon Chemicals L.P.
- William Dierick, Manager Corp. Planning, Terumo Europe N.V.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Pre-Filled Syringes/ PFS
- Device/ Device Engineering
- Human Factor
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
or anyone who works with Pre-Filled Syringes/ Autoinjectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, California