Our Digital Utilities Europe 2017 Conference
will be held in London, UK, on the 10th-11th May 2017.
The conference will bring together senior representatives and stakeholders from the utilities sector and address the challenges of digitisation in the industry. The two-day event will give attendees an insight into business cases, technological advancements and related financial aspects which affect utility companies now and will do so in the future.
Through discussion and interactive networking sessions, Digital Utilities Europe 2017
will allow you to explore successful digitization of business using the most recent of case studies.
The conference will also provide an insight into the latest development strategies, innovations, cyber security and customer experience whilst analysing the possible consequences of operational challenges, the possibilities arising from the Internet of Things, smart home developments, the sharing economy, consumer produced energy, customer experience and much more.
Join us in London for this excellent informative and networking opportunity.
- Building Digital Utility & Digital Transformation
- Advancing Innovation In Utility Sector
- Development Of Digital Business Models
- New And Changing Markets Of Energy Retail
- Rationalising Value Of Digital Technology
- Data-Driven Utility Consumer Engagement In Digital Communities
- Leveraging Digital Platforms To Promote Digital Revolutions in Utilities
- Smart Grid Developments In Europe
- The Value of Brand For Utilities
- Consumer Trends in The Age of Mass Disruption
- The achievements with smart meter rollout across Europe
- Success With Digitisation, And What About Sustainability?
- Energy Efficiency In Smart Homes
- Latest Technological Innovations, Big Data And Smart Energy Analytics
- Cyber Security: Safety And Stability Of The Grids
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, BP Digital Innovation
- James Johnston, CEO & Co-founder, Open Utility
- Johan Ander, CEO, Fortum Tingcore
- Chris Whellams, CTO, Director IT Development, Nord Pool Group
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development- Customers & Markets, TenneT TSO
- Roland Stader, Head of Energy Automation, Telecommunications and IT, Stadtwerke Konstanz
- Marcos Mendes, Division of Electronics Engineering and Control Systems, ITAIPU Binacional
- Christoph Burger, Senior Associate, Member of the Faculty, ESMT
- Ken Munro, CEO, Pen Test Partners
- Karl Eberhard Hunke, CEO, Cut Power
- Sebastian Carneiro, Director, SUSI Partners
- Sonia Dunlop, Policy Adviser, SolarPower Europe
- Pamela Taylor, Partner, Ofgem
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueVenue to be confirmed