Following the great success received last year, Our second annual UAV Technology Central and Eastern Europe conference
returns to Prague this September.UAVs
now more than ever play a pivotal role as a tactical and operational tool for the Armed Forces. Our UAV Technology Central and Eastern Europe conference
will aim to examine and bring solutions to this specific piece of equipment and how to better utilise it during missions. Moreover, we will bring together a community of experts, friends and allies to share information and strengthen relationships. This reflects the growing need of nations, armed forces and industries to come together in order to achieve higher levels of capabilities.
Attending this conference will mean to not only have a clear understanding of UAV
but to have a chance to be part of a community of leaders and experts that will impact the growth of these technological assets.
Benefits of Attending
- The only conference in Europe focused on the procurement and acquisition of UAV capabilities of Central and Eastern European nations
- This region represents a unique part of the world in this moment in time because of the focus on military investments and upgrades
- Become part of the community that is striving to maximising UAV capabilities
- Gain a clear understanding of the market and thus and advantage on all the latest developments
- Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies’ Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities
- Brigadier General Timothy Daugherty, Deputy Chief of Staff G3, US Army Europe
- Dr Linda Johansson, Teacher, Swedish Defence University
- Dr Peter Fuhr, Tech Director UAS Research Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Dr Samuele Martelli, Embedded Computer Vision Specialist, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
- John Molberg, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin Canada CDL Systems
- Lieutenant Colonel Hrvoje Tomsic, Military Security Intelligence Agency, Croatian Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan Drozd, Assistant Professor, University of Defence, Czech Republic
- Lieutenant Colonel Krista Bouckaert, Commander 4th Artillery Regiment, Canadian Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Roland Runge, Head ISR & UAS Division, German Air Force
- Lieutenant General Alikiviadis Stefanis, Chief of the Hellenic Army General Staff, Hellenic Army General Staff
- Lieutenant General Konstantinos Loukopoulos, CEO, Formion SA
- Major General Bohuslav Dvorak, Former Deputy Chief of General Staff , Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Muhamet Racaj, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Macedonian Armed Forces
- Major General Scottie D Carpenter, Incoming Deputy Commanding General Operations, US Army Reserve
- Mr Greg Moore, UAV Specialist, PA Consulting
- Mr Marko Gruden, Secretary, Logistics Directorate, Ministry of Defence, Slovenia
- Mr Priit Parktal, Head of Procurment Department, Estonian Ministry of Defence
- Mr Tomas Pustina, Legal Officer, Department of Civil Aviation , Ministry of Transport Czech Republic
- Ms Justyna Zdanowska, President, GEO-UAV
- Senior Representative, Air and Land Combat Systems Programme Office, UAS and Special Projects Support Section, NSPA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
- Operational commanders in the fields of UAV and C4ISTAR
- Un-manned capability advisors and programme managers
- Technical leaders from industry developing UAV systems and subsystems
- Researchers whose focus is technical innovation to support UAV operations
VenueHotel International Prague