We proudly introduces the 16th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum in November 2017!
This year's conference will present the latest opinions within the infrastructure
market from key professionals in PPP, project financing and future market sectors such as renewable energy ventures. Through discussions on the latest infrastructure
projects in the region, informative presentations and networking opportunities, this premier event will provide an unrivalled gathering of industry's infrastructure
developers, investors, financiers & government agencies in the Benelux region.
The Forum will provide insight into the recent changes of project financing for infrastructure
in the Benelux area and evaluate the new mechanisms of investment such as debt financing, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), refinancing projects and subsidies such as the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). Other new topics for this year include looking at the challenges of project risk in new markets for enticing investors; issues of increasingly greener regulations on slowing progress for projects; lessons learnt from outside of Benelux such as from the Calais Harbour expansion project; a look into future markets and where investment could be heading such as energy storage, offshore wind and geothermal energy projects; and a detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure.
The conference has established itself as the industry-leading event for the Benelux region and will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network amongst senior executives in this thriving industry. The Benelux Infrastructure Forum
is the only place to meet the major players within this industry from banks, constructors and institutional investors to the lawyers and the regulators.
Benefits of Attending
- Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that the Benelux region faces
- Case study updates from major projects in the region including; the Port of Antwerp and Calais Harbour
- Explore the different financing models and mitigate various risks for mega projects to ensure success
- Benchmark against other major EU infrastructure projects for best practice and optimal model
- Discover what investors are looking for and what the future infrastructure market could look like
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the Benelux region
- Alistair Perkins, Head of Project Finance, NN Investment Partners B.V
- Andrew Petry, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Benjamin Hemming, Senior Investment Manager Infrastructure Debt, MEAG MUNICH ERGO Asset Management GmbH
- Benoit Theys, Real Estate PPP Finance Manager, AG Real Estate
- Boris Balan, Vice President, Europe, Northland Power
- Edwin van Veenhuizen, Business Manager Structure Finance and Public Sector, BNG bank
- Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
- Guy Hardy, Senior Investment Director, DIF
- Helmut von Glasenapp, Secretary-General, European Long-Term Investors Association
- James Adams, Managing Director, Alexa Capital
- Jeroen Kies, Head of Project Finance Benelux, SMBC Europe
- Karoy Hornyak, Director Project Finance, Ventolines
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, Structured Debt, ABN Amro Bank N.V
- Marinus Winters, Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP
- Mark Hillewaere, Fund Manager, PMV Fund Management
- Martin In de Braekt, Lawyer, Stibbe
- Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure , Nord LB
- Michael Feith, Policy Officer, Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs
- Niels Jongste, Managing Director, Green Giraffe
- Nigel Slater, Managing Director, Green Investment Group
- Stephane Duhr, Director, 3i
- Steven Bouckaert, Deputy General Manager, DEME
- Werner Runge, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
- Willem Jansonius, Partner, DIF
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Head of Energy and Infrastructure Benelux, Macquarie Capital
- Zeeger de Jongh, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMovenpick Hotel Meeting Centre 2
Piet Heinkade 27