Our Future of Biogas Europe 2017 Summit
will be taking place in London, UK, on 15th - 16th November 2017. The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic degradation of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas. Power producers, technology providers, agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, waste industry and leading technology and solution providers are all impacted by the development of Biogas. The conference will provide a forum to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
- European Biogas Industry Outlook
- Anaerobic Digestion Utilisation in the Food & Beverage Sector
- Large Scale Biomethane production: Case Studies & Examples
- Considerations When Building New Plants
- Adoption of Biomethane in the Transport Sector
- Policy & Regulation: Key Developments in the European Union
- Biogas Plant Upgrading & Optimisation with the use of Anaerobic Digestion
- Emerging Markets for Biogas Applications
- UK Biogas Market Focus
- Sustainable Feedstock Selection
- Potential in the Landfill & Wastewater Treatment Sector
- The Future of the Gas Network - What Could a Low Carbon Gas Mix Across the Whole UK Look Like?
- Future Insight: Looking to 2020 & Beyond
- Gaynor Hartnell, Senior Policy Advisor, Renewable Energy Association – REA
- Michael Kottner, Vice President of the German Biogas and Bioenergy Society – GERBIO
- Michael Chesshire, Chair Of The Policy Board, European Biogas Association – EBA
- Philipp Lukas, CEO, Future Biogas
- Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System GmbH
- Andrew Shepherd, CNG Expert, SEAT S.A
- Pilar Icaran, Project Manager of Innovation & Technology, FCC Aqualia
- Zacaria Reddad, Project Manager, Biogas & Biomethane Research & Technology Division, Engie
- Richard Gueterbock, Managing Director, Clearfleau Ltd
- Katie Halter, Policy Adviser, Department For Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Harmen Decker, Marketing & Sales Manager, DMT Environmental Technology Ltd
- Jesse Scharf, Certification Manager, Green Gas Certification Scheme
- Thomas Minter, Managing Director, Malaby Biogas Ltd
- Rodica Faucon, Renault – Alliance Research Division, Advanced Energy For Transport & Environmental Impacts Expert
- Carsten Herbes, Director, Institute For International Research On Sustainable Management And Renewable Energy (ISR)
- Jason M. Blake, Global Agribusiness Executive, NexSteppe Europe B.V.
- Peter Waller, Managing Director, Amey Environmental Services
- John Baldwin, Director, CNG Services Ltd
- Keith Maclean, Chair, UK Energy Research Centre
- Chris Manson Whitton, Director, Progressive Energy Ltd
- Dan Sadler, Programme Director, Northen Gas Networks Ltd
- Tom Matthews, Commercial Generation Manager, Good Energy Ltd
- Winston Reed, Chairman, Greener For Life
- Dr. Jonathan Scurlock, Chief Adviser, Renewable Energy & Climate Change, National Farmers’ Union
- Volker Wehber, Director SEPURAN® Green Ressource Efficiency, Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
- Ollie More, Policy Manager, Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association- ADBA
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Agricultural sector
- Waste management professionals
- Biogas Solution Providers
- Energy Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
VenueLondon Marriott Marble Arch
134 George Street
London, W1H 5DN United Kingdom + Google Map
Phone: +44 (0)207 723 1277