From nascent start-ups to the tech titans of the valley, Artificial Intelligence platforms are now ready to add significant value in healthcare and life science verticals. It has taken years of testing, coding and product development, but we are now on the cusp of a new wave in technology. Join us at the only AI focused meeting to properly select and integrate the right technologies into your health system or life science organization.
While applications, systems and platforms have been developed to transform clinical trial and healthcare innovation, there has not been a standard for benchmarking in AI’s actual execution. At the only healthcare and life science focused Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit, our diverse speaking faculty from accredited hospitals and leaders such as Google and IBM will provide key insights into the ethical standards of AI; explore the realistic steps to achieve successful AI execution; define the regulatory boundaries and limitations; review the necessary metrics to measure the success and efficacy of the AI system; and examine case studies on industry vertical use. Attendees will walk away with a greater understanding of the capabilities of AI and how to implement the platforms at their own organization.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Assess your own organization’s capabilities, limitations and resources to partner with an artificial intelligence platform that meets your needs
- Accelerate industry growth through near-perfect patient enrollment, improved personalized medicine and immediate intervention capabilities
- Navigate the regulatory and legislative landscape to define best practices that ensure patient privacy while maximizing data use
- Harness big data and artificial intelligence to advance drug discovery
- Establish realistic timelines to implement artificial intelligence in your organization to ensure organizational discipline and useful application
- Brandon Allgood, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, NUMERATE
- Robert J. Boland, Associate Director, Emerging Science and Innovation Strategy, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Taposh Dutta-Roy, Health Data Project Scientist, KAISER PERMANENTE
- Aashima Gupta, Global Head, Healthcare Solutions, GOOGLE
- Ajay Gupta, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, HEALTH SOLUTIONS RESEARCH, INC.
- Iain Hennessey, M.D., Clinical Director of Innovation, ALDER HEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- Van Krishnamoorthy, M.D., Medical Director, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Vishal Nangalia, Clinician Entrepreneur, LONDON STRATEGIC HEALTH AUTHORITY
- Tudor Oprea, Chief Translational Informatics Division, Department of Internal Medicine, UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO
- William D. Paiva, Ph.D., Executive Director, Center for Health Systems Innovation, OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- John Piccone, Lead Partner, Life Sciences Strategy and Analytics, IBM WATSON HEALTH
- Valery Polyakov, Ph.D., Senior Investigator I, NOVARTIS INSTITUTES FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
- Mark Punyanitya, Founder, Image Analysis Lab, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Malai Sankarasubbu, Vice President, Artificial Intelligence Research, SAAMA
- Christine Sawicki, Rph, MBA, LSSMB, Director, Specialty Clinical Innovation and Program Development, CVS HEALTH
- Sameer Thapar, Pharm.D., Assistant Professor and Advisor, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, RUTGERS UNIVERSIT
- Jonathan Wilkinson, Privacy Officer, IBM WATSON HEALTH
- Alex Zhavoronkov, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, BIOGERONTOLOGY RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Wei Zheng, Ph.D., Group Leader, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
- Monday, September 18, 2017 Conference Day One
- Monday, September 18, 2017
Conference Day Two
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science/Management
- Commercial/Clinical Innovation
- Computational Systems
- Advanced Analytics
- Healthcare Diagnostics
- Modeling Platforms
- Machine Learning
- Drug Development
- Deep Learning
- Medical Imaging
- Clinical Research/Development
- Genomic Profiling
- Personalized Medicine
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Automated Intelligence
This event is also of interest to:
- Artificial Intelligence Engineers
- Deep/Machine Learning Services
- Data Architect Vendors
- Software Providers
VenueHyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
The newly-renovated Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is conveniently located in Burlingame, situated between downtown San Francisco and near many Silicon Valley industries. Designed for the business and leisure traveler, our San Francisco Airport hotel is the perfect starting point for vacationers to explore the Bay Area or executives on the go.
To make reservations please call 1-888-421-1442 or 402-592-6464 and request the negotiated rate for ExL’s September Meetings. To make reservations online: Click Here
The group rate is available until August 28, 2017. Please book your room early as rooms available at this rate are limited.