We are thrilled to present the launch of Ophthalmic Drugs conference
taking place on 28th & 29th November in London, UK.
Ocular disease therapy has seen a surge in innovation in areas ranging from glaucoma to macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. As ageing populations grow globally the need for treatment in this field has grown and is expected to reach a figure of $21 billion by the year 2022Ophthalmic Drugs
will gather industry leaders to discuss the latest challenges and changes in the field of ophthalmology. Explore novel approaches to treatment, ocular medical devices, targeted drug delivery technology and real life challenges to pre-clinical and clinical trials in order to deepen your understanding of inherited ocular diseases.
Join us this November 2017 to arm yourself with the key requirements and tools for successful market entry through strategic direction on commercialisation; insight into potential therapeutic areas and critical updates on regulatory guidelines and stem cell therapy.
Benefits of Attending
- Real life case studies and developments in pre-clinical and clinical trial design and application
- Explore new approaches to drug delivery to the back of the eye and nanotechnology
- Discover innovation in diagnostic technology
- An exclusive regulatory keynote on medical devices and human factors
- Learn to tackle challenges in clinical trial recruitment and retention
- Explore various combination products improving health outcomes
- Exciting insight into stem cell and gene therapy
- Network with industry professionals, and like minded individuals
- Almira Chabi, Senior Director, Santen Inc
- Amer Omar, Head of health technology assessment/ Health Economics, Shire
- Amir Shojaei, Vice President, Global Development & Product Strategy Lead, Shire
- Aniz Girach, Chief Medical Officer, NightstarX
- Bernhard Guenther, Co-Founder, Chief Innovation Officer, Novaliq GmbH
- Francis Kendall, Digital Strategy Leader , Roche
- Giedrius Kalesnykas, Chief Executive Officer, Experimentica Ltd
- Malcolm Barratt-Johnson, Managing Director and Senior Consultant, PharmaMedic Consultancy Ltd
- Matthias Birkhoff, Vice President Business Development, Aptar Pharma
- Mitchell de Long, Vice President, Chemistry, Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Naj Sharif, Executive Director in R&D, Head, Global Alliances & External Research, Santen Inc
- Sergio Leal, Director, Global Clinical Leader, Bayer
- Steve Morris, UK Medical Director and Head of Medical Affairs Europe, Alimera Sciences
- Tomas Navratil, Senior Vice President, Development, Envisia Therapeutics
- Victor Chong, Global Head of Ophthalmology, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Yatish Lad, Senior Manager, Early Development Group, Oxford BioMedica
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Copthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
Who should attendKey Job Titles
Chief, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Directors, Directors, Principals, Principal Scientists, Team/ Project Leaders, Clinicians, Clinical Trial Managers, Medical Officers of:
- Ophthalmic devices
- Drug Delivery
- Drug discovery
- Research and development
- Clinical development
- Quality assurance
- Immunology, Inflammation and Allergies
- Market Access
Attendees from all over the world attend our events, gain hands on insight from representatives from UK, Europe and USA.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom