We are pleased to invite you to the Artificial Intelligence in Pharma Industry Summit
scheduled for February 19 - 20, 2018 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Germany upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Integration of AI in pharmaceutical industry
- Revolutionary drug discovery tool of the future
- From classical computational chemistry to data analysis and data integration in a faster way and higher scale than previous years
- Interact with influential business executives, innovators and business leaders, highlight new business prospects
- Clinical case studies on Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
- Advance your knowledge in applied artificial intelligence, new technologies and tools, process and product improvement
- Partnerships between large companies and start-ups, innovative ideas changing
Please fill in your name and email to receive the summit agenda of this event.
Summit Day One
- February 19, 2018Summit Day Two
- February 20, 2018
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend:
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Medical IT
- Industry Leaders
- Data Engineers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Clinical Research/Development
- Clinical Operations
- Translational Research/Development/Medicine
- Medical Affairs
- Strategic Partnerships
- Technology Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Innovation Excellence
- Knowledge Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Controlling
- Project Management
- Performance Measurement
- Product Development
- Marketing / Strategic Marketing
- Commercial Solutions
From the industries including:
- Clinical innovations
- AI development
- Software engineering
VenueWyndham Berlin Excelsior