We proudly present the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
, in London, on the 22nd and 23rd of January 2018.
The pharmaceutical microbiology
industry is ever expanding; with increasing need for rapid, more efficient microbial methods and regulations being updated and revised.
Join us to discuss and address the evolving issues facing this industry, such as: the assurance of sterility and aseptic practice within clean rooms, data integrity, quality control and regulatory updates, to name a few. Hear from speakers at the forefront of the field and gain insight into the processes of key regulatory bodies.
Benefits of Attending
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in this field.
- Discover how you can maintain utmost efficiency during production and testing.
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops | Wednesday 24th January 2018A: Objectionable Organisms - What, Why, Who, How?
Workshop Leader:Benoit Ramond, Senior Microbiology Expert, Sanofi
08.30 - 12.30B: Rapid Microbial Methods
Workshop Leader:Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
13.30 - 17.30
''A very enjoyable and informative conference, in a good venue.''
''Great conference - some valuable learning and networking. Thank you!''
''Very interesting, I got answers to some issues addressed to me. Thanks!''
- Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Benoit Ramond, Senior Microbiology Expert, Sanofi
- Felix Montero-Julian, Scientific Director, Biomerieux
- Francesco Boschi, Site Quality Assurance Manager, Pfizer
- Ian Symonds, Head, Aseptic Strategy and Intelligence, GSK
- Ingo Spreitzer, Deputy head Section Microbial safety, Paul Ehrlich Institut
- Jan-Oliver Karo, Assessor, Paul Ehrlich Institut
- Jean Reyes, Microbiology Lab Manager, Merial Sas
- Jeremy Webb, Professor of Microbiology, Principal Investigator Biofilms and Microbial Communities, University Of Southampton
- Jim Polarine, Senior Technical Service Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Olivier Chancel, Sterility and Aseptic Process Assurance Expert , Merial Sas
- Patrick Nieuwenhuizen, Manager Quality Control, Genzyme Ireland Ltd
- Renate Rosengarten, Professor and Chair of Bacteriology and Hygiene, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
- Ruth Daniels, Senior Scientist, Microbiology Expert, janssen pharmaceutical
- Shahram Lavasani, CEO, ImmuneBiotech AB
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN
Who should attend
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road
London, United Kingdom