The 11th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference
will take place in Warsaw, Poland on 1st and 2nd February 2018.
Flexible and continuous connectivity, anywhere, at any time remains a key priority for major defence forces around the world. With the critical threat of cyber warfare intensifying, there is now a pressing need to ensure secure communications can be effectively operated in contested environments.
The conference returns to look at the key drivers causing the growing demand for flexible, protected, and interoperable CIS capabilities, and through expert led presentations, from some of the world's leading authorities, will discuss the challenges for both solution providers and end users of deployable communications.
Key Topics Include:
- SatCom on the move
- cyber electronic warfare interference
- procuring new systems to collaborate with existing
- allied collaboration and more!
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from key military and government representatives from the CEE region as well as leading CIS experts from Western Europe to learn how you can best adapt your solutions
- Discuss the future of tactical CIS capabilities with a focus on interoperability, contested comms and SatCom on the Move to ensure continuous connectivity in the most remote locations
- Hear about the latest solutions that can cost-efficiently fulfil capability gaps
- Assess the impact of cyber in deployable communications and analyse how best to combat the growing threat
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | 31st January 2018
Workshop A: Selected Results from Applied Research to Improve Robustness in Military Tactical Networks
Hosted by: Peter Sevenich, Head of the Robust Networks Research Group, Fraunhofer FKIE
08:30 - 12:30
Workshop B: Towards a Cyber Strategic Research Agenda: Cyber Research Challenges and Opportunities for the Military
Hosted by: Major Salvador Llopis, Project Officer Cyber Defence Technology, European Defence Agency
- Charles Chedhomme, Commercial, Finance and Programme Management Support Officer, OCCAR
- Christian Schlatter, Manager Solutions, RUAG Holding AG
- Colonel Charles Robert Parker, CIO/G-6, US Army Europe
- Colonel Grzegorz Szmit, Head of IT Branch, J6, General Command of the Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Heinrich Krispler, CIS Directorate Policies and Requirements, EU Military Staff
- Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Chief of Communication, Ministry of Defence, Austria
- Colonel Ivica Celik, Head of Department for Deployable CIS, Croatian Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Technical Branch, Ministry of Defence, France
- Colonel Robert Drozd, Chief of the Command and Control, J6 Directorate, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Thomas Wirsching, J5 Division Head, NATO CIS Group
- Dr Tim Wilkinson, Chief Technologist, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Fulvio Arreghini, Technical Specialist , OCCAR-EA
- Gal Septon, Marketing & Sales Manager, ELTA Systems Ltd
- Harri Romppainen, Vice President, Defence, Bittium
- Lieutenant Colonel Bartosz Jasiul, Head of Cyber Security Laboratory, C4I Systems' Department, Military Communications Institute
- Lieutenant Colonel David Henriksen, Commander CIS Task Group, CIS Services and Operations, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Herman Hendrickx, Chief of G-6, Belgian Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Rimas Kazlauskas, Head of CIS Branch, Lithuanian Armed Forces
- Major Salvador Llopes, Project Officer, European Defence Agency
- Marty Conrad, Director, Systems Solutions, ViaSat Inc.
- Peter Sevenich, Contact for Projects Network Architecture, MANET and ConSIS , Fraunhofer Institute (IFU)
- Peter Crafter, Business Development Director, NSSLGlobal Ltd.
- Speaker to be Confirmed, GMRE Inc
- Speaker to be Confirmed, ViaSat Inc.
- Colonel Ivan Kolev, Chief of Branch, Communication Networks and Systems, Bulgarian Armed Forces
- Major Mike Harris, Tactical Communications Desk Officer, Canadian Army
- Tony Reeves, Technical Director Deployed Operations, PA Consulting
- Zbigniew Perka, Regional Sales Director Government, NSSL Global GmbH
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
With over 100 attendees expected, you can expect to meet the following:
- Heads of CIS
- Tactical Communications Programme Managers
- Heads of J6
- Heads of Signals
- Heads of Communications
VenueMarriott Hotel Warsaw
Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79