Our 5th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit 2018
, is taking place in London, UK on the 7th and 8th of February 2018, This event is going to connect the elite of the nuclear industry to discuss the common and arising challenges within nuclear decommissioning
and subsequent nuclear waste management
The two day event will give key insight into the world of nuclear decommissioning
while exploring active solutions to new and existing nuclear industry issues. This event will be a great opportunity to connect and network with the elite of the industry and would be essential to understand the nuclear industry strategy for 2018.
is a topic that is vital for the industry, with decommissioning costs rising and new and complex challenges being confronted it is an ideal time to revise and discuss these problems to improve efficiency and productivity for collective industry development.
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
Our meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day program.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of leading nuclear industry's companies
- Network informally with a targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the industry
- Participate in our unique sessions giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting
- Regional Focus: Analysis of the UK programmes for decommissioning
- Regulatory challenges that are faced in nuclear decommissioning within European countries
- Safety guidelines and latest recommendations within nuclear decommissioning
- Proactive management of large disused components
- Constructing a competent nuclear strategy for decommissioning
- The implication of Brexit on the nuclear decommissioning sector
- The economic drivers within the decommissioning of nuclear facilities
- The effective management of waste from nuclear facilities during decommissioning
- Integrated waste management within nuclear decommissioning
- Juliet Long, Head Of Legacy & Waste Issues, Radioactive Substances Regulation, Environment Agency
- Patrick O’Sullivan, Decommissioning Specialist, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Barry Lennox, Research Director, Dalton Nuclear Institute, University of Manchester
- William Roberts, Chair, Energy & Natural Resources Group, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales & CEO, Decommology
- Tony Wickham, Visiting Professor, School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, The University of Manchester
- Jörg Viermann, Head of Sales Department, Waste Management, GNS
- James Cocks, President, Characterization Division, Mirion Technologies
- Jurij Šapoval, PMD Head of Dismantling Projects Programme, SE Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Duncan Card, Managing Principal, Bennett Jones (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Fulcieri Maltini, Consultant, FM Consultants Associates
- Hannah Kozich, Head of Strategy, LLW Repository Ltd
- James Harris, Managing Director, Turner Harris
- Christine Lamouroux, CTO Waste Management Division, Areva France
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend
This conference invites:
- Energy Providers
- Industry Investors
- Plant Owners
- Plant Workers
- Industry Consultants & Experts
- Nuclear Regulators
- Material Generators
- Nuclear Technology Companies
- Asset Management Companies
- Industry Suppliers
- Nuclear Engineers
- Nuclear Safety Inspectors
- Decommissioning Managers
- Waste management Operators and Managers
- Country Officials responsible for nuclear power development
- Radiation and health protection agencies
- Packaging & Transportation Officials
- Technical Service Providers
- Academic Institutions.
- Other professionals dedicated to the nuclear decommissioning supply chain
VenueMillennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
17 Sloane Street
London, SW1X 9NU United Kingdom
Phone: 020 7235 4377