We are proud to present our 2nd annual conference on Drug Discovery, taking place on 21st-22nd of March 2018 in Central London.
This conference will bring together key opinion leaders and senior industry experts to discuss the latest developments in drug discovery strategies. As the industry is experiencing radical changes in approaches to the discovery of new compounds, it is vital to look beyond to the next generation of enabling tools and technologies. This will assist rational, fast and successful drug discovery
.Drug Discovery 2018
provides an unprecedented opportunity to gain insight into the use of Artificial Intelligence in in silico drug discovery, as well as discussing 3D structure based-discovery, medicinal and discovery chemistry, translational medicine and the use of CRISPR cas-9 gene editing techniques and PROTAC's.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover how leading pharmaceutical companies are incorporating Artificial Intelligence into their in silico drug discovery process!
- Gain insight into how CRISPR cas9 and PROTACs are being utilised to discover new drugs.
- Learn about the latest methods of predicting drug kinetics and toxicity early on in the pre-clinical process to speed up the drug discovery process and increase the potential success of newly discovered drugs.
- Alastair Lawson, Head of Structural Biology and Research Fellow, UCB
- Andrew Hopkins, Professor & Chief Executive Officer, University of Dundee & Exscientia
- Christoph Dumelin, Laboratory Head, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR), Novartis
- Claus Bendtsen, Executive Director & Head of Quantitative Biology, AstraZeneca
- Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design, GSK
- Gary Allenby, Business Development Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Aurelia Bioscience
- Gisbert Schneider, Professor, Chair for Computer-Assisted Drug Design, ETH Zürich
- Guido Hanauer, Chief Executive Officer, GHPC GmbH
- Hasane Ratni, Expert Scientist, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- John Harling, Director of Chemistry for the Protein Degradation DPU, GSK
- Mark Davies, Vice President, Biomedical Informatics, BenevolentAI
- Patrick Jimonet, Director, External Innovation Drug Discovery, Sanofi
- Ralph Minter, Director, Fellow, Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering, MedImmune
- Reyk Horland, Vice President, Business Development, TissUse GmbH
- Roderick Hubbard, Professor & Senior Fellow, University of York & Vernalis Research
- Stevan Djuric, Vice President, Discovery Chemistry and Technology, AbbVie
- Steve Rees, Vice President Discovery Biology, Astra Zeneca
- Susanne Muller-Knapp, Senior Project Manager Chemical Probes, SGC Frankfurt, Goethe University Frankfurt
- Ursula Egner, Director, Head of Structural Biology, Bayer AG
- William Janzen, Executive Director, Lead Discovery, Epizyme
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom