Review how enterprises are harnessing the power of machine learning through the cloud to advance scientific breakthroughs The implementation, data privacy, and operational challenges facing life science and healthcare professionals dedicated to integrating AI into their organization vastly differ by therapeutic area and patient population, size of the organization, and the number of resources available to them. Cookie-cutter solutions cannot address the unique challenges faced by a company. It is critical that the education available to these professionals meets the varying needs of the industry.
As such, we have expanded our Artificial Intelligence conference series to now introduce the European Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and case studies, the executive speaking faculty provides key insights into the ethical standards of AI; explores the realistic steps to achieve successful AI execution; defines the regulatory boundaries and limitations; reviews the necessary metrics to measure the success and efficacy of the AI system; and examines case studies on industry vertical use.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Address legal AI integration issues to successfully and compliantly implement the right platform for your organisation
- Examine AI, reimbursement schemes and integrated healthcare services to understand privacy, data protection, and data ownership
- Implement a cutting-edge health data strategy while maintaining compliance with complex privacy and security regulatory frameworks
- Uncover powerful new doctrines of discovery and validation through AI strategies that go beyond machine learning
- Discuss untapped opportunities for AI application in the pharma and healthcare industries
- Ron Alfa, M.D., Ph.D., Vice President, Discovery and Product, RECURSION PHARMA
- Simon Ashworth, Head, Specialty Critical Care, IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
- Claus Bendsten, Senior Director, Data Science, ASTRAZENECA
- Eerke Boiten, Professor of Cyber Security, Cyber Technology Institute, School of Computer Science and Informatics, DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
- Subrata Bose, Senior Improvement Leader, Global Clinical Development Operations, BAYER
- Mélanie Bourassa Forcier, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Director, Law and Health Policy Programme, Director, Law and Life Sciences Programme, Law Faculty, UNIVERSITÉ DE SHERBROOKE
- Agoston E. Eiben, Head, Computational Intelligence Group, VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT AMSTERDAM
- Osama Hamdy, M.D., Ph.D., FACE, Medical Director, Obesity Clinical Programme and Director of Inpatient Diabetes Programme, JOSLIN DIABETES CENTRE, Associate Professor of Medicine, HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Iain Hennessey, M.D., Clinical Director of Innovation, ALDER HEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- Alexandru Matei, Data Science Manager, NUFFIELD HEALTH
- Catelijne Muller, Rapporteur, Artificial Intelligence, EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE
- William D. Paiva, Ph.D., Executive Director, Centre for Health Systems Innovation (CHSI), OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Aris Persidis, President, BIOVISTA
- Jonathan Wilkinson, J.D., Privacy Officer, IBM WATSON HEALTH
Conference Day One
- Monday, 5 March 2018Conference Day Two
- Tuesday, 6 March 2018
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science/Management
- Computational Systems
- Advanced Analytics
- Healthcare Diagnostics
- Modeling Platforms
- Machine Learning
- Drug Development
- Deep Learning
- Medical Imaging
- Clinical Research/Development
- Genomic Profiling
- Personalized Medicine
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Automated Intelligence
This event is also of interest to:
- Artificial Intelligence Engineers
- Deep/Machine Learning Services
- Data Architect Vendors
- Software Providers
VenueThe Hilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave
Kensington, London, UK W11 4UL
Expect a warm welcome the moment you arrive at Hilton London Kensington. We’re located in the leafy district of Holland Park, 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport, with excellent transport links into Central London and three different tube lines nearby. Step inside the hotel and you’ll find stylish rooms and suites, fantastic dining and first-class facilities for business and recreation — everything you need for a remarkable stay in the capital.
To make reservations, guests can call +44 20 7605 7630 and request the group code GEXLC to receive the group rate. To make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until February 12, 2018. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.