Circular Economy and Latest Technologies Leading the Industry
Following two successful editions of our European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit
, This 3rd edition will take place on the 14th & 15th March 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The event will bring together brand owners, retailers, leading sustainability experts, packaging converters and manufacturers, plastic collectors and reclaimers, policy makers and major global organisations involved in the Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging
sector. This edition will create partnerships and cover the major concerns by debating with senior representative of the industry.
This year, the conference focus will look at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recycling and packaging performance, with a stronger focus on the brands and retailers, who will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for next generation of packaging.
Furthermore, the conference will also explore the European Commission's Circular Economy Package, and its impact in the entire supply chain dynamics. The event will look into the use of Bioplastics & Biodegradable & Compostable Plastics, as well as the latest innovations in the market for printing and labelling.
- Market Trends for Sustainable Packaging in 2018 and Beyond
- Latest Innovations in Design, Manufacturing, Additive and Convertor technology
- Case studies from retailers/brands on packaging and design needs in the Food & Beverage industry
- Expectations and Targets of EU Waste Legislation on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- What does the European Commission Circular Economy Package mean for the plastics packaging supply chain
- Analysis and Comparison of Performance Materials in different applications
- Advancing Plastics Converters and Manufacturers Capabilities and Technologies
- Life Cycle Assessments and environmental impact
Who will Attend?
Our events attract a targeted, senior level
audience. For this event, expect to meet senior representatives from the
following types of companies in the Food & Beverage Packaging
- Brand owners
- Plastic Converters
- Plastic manufacturers
- Plastic collectors and reclaimers
- Latest technology developments
- Packaging and label designers and producers
- Policy makers
- Environmental organizations
- Philippe Diercxsens, Packaging & Environment Manager, Danone Waters Division
- Hans Van Bochove, Vice-President European Public Affairs, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Graham Houlder, Director Sustainability, Flexible Packaging Europe
- Antonino Furfari, Recycling & Advocacy Manager, European Plastics Recyclers
- Sander Defruyt, Project Manager New Plastics Economy, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Peter Sundt, Secretary General, EPRO
- Joachim Quoden, Managing Director, EXPRA
- Geert Bergsma, Manager – Life Cycle Analysis, CE Delft
- Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC
- Paolo Glerean, Chairman of the Technical Committee, RecyClass
- Mette Damgaard Kristensen, Head of FCM, Eurofins Product Testing
- Alexandra Lange, Head of European and International Policy Affairs, CITEO
- Hester Klein Lankhorst, Managing Director, Netherlands Institute For Sustainable Packaging (KIDV)
- Phillip White, Founder, BlockCycle
- Willemijn Peeters, Director, Searious Business
- Carole Dubois, Senior sustainable consultant, Quantis
- Alexi Ernstoff, Sustainable consultant, Quantis
- Oona Koski, Senior Specialist, Sustainability, UPM Raflatac
- Martijn Gipmans, Principal Consultant & Team Lead, Thinkstep
- John Kazer, Certification Manager, The Carbon Trust
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.