Our 10th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2018
will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the re-use of green house gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable materials.
This two day conference brings together senior experts from various CO2 emitting industries discussing the sustainable, technological and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in North America and across the globe. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights from pilot stage to full-scale entities
- Identifying and Forecasting Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Developments and Impact on CO2 Utilization
- CO2 Bio Conversion to Bio-based Chemicals and Biofuels
- Techno-Economic Analysis and Life Cycle Assessment of Large– Scale Algae Production
- Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Converting CO2 into Green Building Materials
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Implementation Strategies and Technologies in Oil &Gas Industry
- CO2 Conversion to Plastic Materials
- C02 Conversion to Nutrition Products
Exclusive Site VisitAlgenol Biotech Plant in Fort Myers
During the afternoon of Tuesday 27th February 2018, a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to Algenol Biotech in Fort Myers, Florida.
Algenol is an industrial biotechnology company that is commercializing patented algae technology for production of biofuels and other products. The Fort Myers facilities include a fully equipped genetic engineering laboratory, engineering R&D laboratories, algae growth facilities extending from small scale laboratory to large scale (acres) outdoors, as well as a photobioreactor manufacturing plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference. Hurry! Spaces for the site visit are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Chairman: Bruce Dannenberg, President & CEO, Phytonix Corporation
- John Litynski, CCS Division Director (Acting), U.S. DOE Office of Fossil Energy
- Jared Ciferno, Director, Strategic Center for Natural Gas & Oil at U.S. Department of Energy, Onshore Oil & Gas
- Ron Chance, Executive Vice President, Head of Engineering, Algenol Biotech
- John Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering Inc
- Mark Allen, Vice President – Integrated Carbon Solutions, Accelergy Corporation
- Christophe Mihalcea, Director, Fermentation, LanzaTech
- Amin Salehi-Khojin, Professor, UIC Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Sean Monkman,Vice President, Technology Development, CarbonCure Technologies
- Laura Nereng, Sustainability and Business Development Leader, 3M Electronics and Energy Business Group
- Fatima Maria Ahmad, Solutions Fellow, Center of Climate and Energy Solutions
- Sayavur Bakhtiyarov, Professor, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Mechanical Engineering Department
- Klaas Jan Schouten, Program Manager Electrochemistry, Avantium
- Dai-Yeun Jeong , Director, Asia Climate Change Education Center, Emeritus Prof. of Environmental Sociology at Jeju National University
- Vanessa Nuñez Lopez, Research Scientist Associate,Gulf Coast Carbon Center, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Eugene Holubnyak, Petroleum Engineer, Kansas Geological Survey
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who will Attend?
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with Alternative energy departments
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Biofuel companies
- Power to gas/liquids fuels
- Industrial Chemical sector
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Fuel & Biofuel technology companies
- Perhaps the venture capital firms
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Gases and engineering companies
- Petrochemical consulting companies
VenueEmbassy Suites by Hilton Tampa – USF/Near Busch Gardens
3705 Spectrum Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612 United States