We are thrilled to present the launch of Injectable Drug Delivery Conference 2018
! The event is taking place in central London on 16th and 17th May 2018, with two pre-conference workshops occurring on 15th May 2018.
The Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market is expected to reach $789.7 billion USD by 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% during the period of 2017 to 2024, according to Research Markets Reports. Therefore, this conference will aim to discuss the key developments in this field and the latest technological advancements.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Wearable, smart, connected and disposable devices
- Self-injection, auto-injection and a human-centric approach
- Next-generation drug delivery formulations
- Restricting drug uptake into healthy organs
- Global regulatory frameworks
Benefits of Attending
- Review device designs for a future portfolio
- Explore risk management options for combination products
- Hear how companies are tackling compatibility challenges of biologics with high volume injectors
- Learn how vial-based novel delivery technologies can overcome complex dosing regiments
We Are One of A Kind...
- Networking: We keep networking at the forefront when it comes to our attendees. Expand your community with every part of the industry and with the right people to benefit your company and develop your career.
- The Agenda: Be sure to have your pen and pad ready at all times! A valuable time is spent to discover the latest trends and hottest topics in the industry to provide the best possible agenda for our attendees.
- Location/Venue: Being held in the heart of London, The Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London is an elegant contemporary four-star hotel in prestigious Kensington, located just a few minutes’ walk from High Street Kensington underground station, making exploring easy. See the wonderful sights of Kensington, by visiting Kensington Palace, the historical Museums, or take a stroll in Kyoto Garden!
- Onsite: Our knowledgeable events team will provide you with an exceptional service onsite. They will answer any questions you may have and inform you about any changes to the agenda.
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 15th May 2018A: Creating a human factors and usability engineering file in line with the FDA and IEC62366-1
Workshop Leader: Paula Wood, Director of Human Factors, Human Factors Centre Ltd
08.30 - 12.30 B: Wearable injectors: Serving clinical and healthcare system needs
Workshop Leader: James Blakemore, Senior Consultant, Medtech Consulting Group, Cambridge Consultants
13.30 - 17.30
- Ahmed Youssef, Head of Parenteral Unit, GMP Manufacturing Group, Sanofi-Aventis
- Anand Subramony, Vice President Vice President, MedImmune
- Andrew Fiorini, Investigator, Device Engineering, GSK
- Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen
- Chris Muenzer, Senior Device Technology Manager, Novartis
- Ee Li, R&D Technical Specialist, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Fie Falck Larsen, Device Design Engineer, LEO Pharma A/S
- Francseco Malavasi, Quality Risk Manager Medical Devices, Novartis Pharma GmbH
- James Blakemore, Senior Consultant, Cambridge Consultants Ltd
- Jayne Lawrence, Head of Division, University Of Manchester
- Jean Rene Authelin, Global Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides, IPSEN
- Maxime Gaillot, Senior Device Engineer, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Mostafa Nakach, Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering Group, Sanofi-Aventis R&D
- Pierre Goldbach, Late Stage Pharmaceutical and Processing Development, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Rene Holm, Head & Scientific Director, Janssen
- Serge Dubeau, Vice President of Design and Human Factors , Worrell
- Uri Baruch, Head, Cambridge Design Partnership
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road
London, United Kingdom