Our 2nd North American Dredging Summit
will gather leading experts and stakeholders from across the dredging sector for two days of eye-opening presentations, interactive Q&A sessions and engaging panel discussions.
Our outstanding line-up of speakers will discuss ongoing challenges, new developments and best practices throughout a 2-day program covering technological innovations, in-depth case studies exemplifying a variety of successful projects, updates on regulatory and funding initiatives, creative solutions for environmental compliance and more.
Join us to meet industry thought leaders and senior-level decision-makers in an informal environment ideal for sharing ideas and making new contacts.
- US Policy & Regulations: Key Developments in the Dredging Industry.
- Does the Jones Act Holds the Future of US?
- Latest Technology & Developments to Assist Dredging Operations
- Securing Federal Fund for Dredging Projects
- Maintaining the Nation's Inland Waterways
- State of Maryland Case Study: Innovative Reuse of Dredging Materials
- Dredging Material Disposal and Beneficial Reuse
- Addressing Environmental Concerns
- Costal Dredging for Port Development and Expansion
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to tour The Cox Creek Dredged Material Containment Facility, Port of Baltimore.
Spaces for the site visit are limited and allocated on first come, first served basis.
Please confirm your interest upon registration.
- Kristen Fidler, Chief of Outreach, Policy & Permits, Maryland Port Authority
- Paul Matthews, Deputy Port Director, Port of Plaquemines
- Chris Cooley, Director of Environmental Affairs, Tampa Port Authority
- Issac Hametz, Director of Research, Mahan Rykiel Associates
- Brian Davis, Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University
- Peter F. Alexander, US Representative, Watermaster
- Michèle Leduc-Lapierre, Senior Program Specialist, Great Lakes Commission
- William Precht, Director, Marine & Coastal Programs, Dial Cordy & Associates Inc.
- Jonathan Sperka, Technical Director, Ordnance Holdings, Inc. (OHI)
- Kevin Wikar, Area Manager, Hayward Baker, Inc.
- Julio Wasserman, Senior Researcher, Universidade Federal Fluminense
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend?
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives with a strict focus on end-users from the industry.
Our delegates will be drawn from leading...
- Dredging companies and contractors
- Ports, port authorities and terminal operators
- Industry associations
- Project owners and local authorities
- Policy-makers, regulators and government agencies
- Technology and equipment suppliers
- Environmental agencies
- Hydrographic surveyors, geologists, civil and environmental engineers
- Consultants, academics and research institutes
VenueHyatt Place Baltimore / Inner Harbor Hotel
511 South Central Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202 United States
Phone: +1 410-558-1840