Bringing the Digital Transformation Ahead
The conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Amsterdam to hear latest business case studies and gain insight into technological advancements within the industry, as well as unique strategies utilised by to meet demands of rapidly changing energy consumer/prosumer market.
Key Topics Include:
- The Grid Landscape in the Swift Digital Transformation
- The Implementation of the IT Solutions and their Result in the Sector
- An Updated EU Regulation View
- Case Studies: Driving the Future of the European Utilities Industry through Digital Business Models
- Cyber Security: Safety and Stability of the Grids
- The Significant Changes Blockchain Have in the Energy Business Model
- E-mobility & Energy Efficiency in Smart Homes
- The Value of Brands for Utilities
- Data to Support Energy Services in Residential & Commercial Applications
3rd annual two day conference will include case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions to provide insight into the latest innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more. Confirm your space today to hear expert speakers presentations and meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
- Francesco Venturini, CEO, EnelX
- Blanca Losada Martin, Chief Technology Officer, Gas Natural Fenosa
- Luís Vale Cunha, Advisor to the CEO, EDP Distribuição
- Jeroen Scheer, CTO / Leader Digital Strategy & Architecture, Alliander
- Carsten Klingels, Head of Business IT Digital, E.ON SE
- Michael Bez, Innovation Manager, EnBW
- Fonger Ypma, Head of Smart Energy Lab, Eneco Smart Energy
- Han Slootweg, Director Of Asset Management, Enexis
- Johan Ander, CEO, Fortum Tingcore
- Willlem Strabbing, Managing Director, ESMIG – The European Voice Of The Smart Energy Solutions Providers
- Mark Ossel, Vice President, Board Member, Networked Energy Services Corporation, OSGP Alliance
- James Johnston, CEO & Co-founder, Open Utility
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development Customers & Markets, TenneT TSO
- Pamel Taylor, Partner Innovation Link, Ofgem
- Rebecca Yates, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
- Theo Borst, Business Director Digital Grid, DNV GL – Energy
- Simone Massaro, CEO, BaxEnergy
- Mike Golds, Director, Business Development, Energy & Utilities, Vesta Partners Europe
- Stephen Woodhouse, Chief Digital Officer, Pöyry
- Craig Douglas, Investment Manager, SET Ventures
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
You will be joined by CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of:
- Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs
- Water & gas utilities companies
- Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants
VenuePark Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Amsterdam, 1175 RM Netherlands + Google Map
Phone: +31 20 658 0580