Our Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference
will be held for a third successful year, returning to Prague, Czech Republic on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
Our past Helicopter Technology
events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
As Central and Eastern Europe and the Baltic States continue to be a key focus for defence equipment upgrades, the rotary fleet remains a key asset in both domestic and international military operations. Therefore, a focused conference is essential to ensure continued advancement of capability, equipment, and joint interoperability.
Taking place on the 23rd and 24th of May in Prague, Czech Republic, this will be a unique opportunity to meet many heads of Air Force and Helicopter Programme Managers.
Benefits of Attending
The participants at Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018
will be the most senior decision-makers responsible for modernising and procuring new military helicopters, as well as some of the region's most experienced operators of rotary craft, all meeting to demonstrate their intentions to advance capability and lay down foundations for future collaboration and standardisation between nations.
If you are interested in developing business in this key market, do not miss this opportunity to brand yourself in front of those who will be shaping Central and Eastern Europe's military helicopter capabilities.
The audience will include, but not be limited to:
- Commanders of Air Force
- Deputy Commanders Air Force
- Commanders of National Helicopter Forces
- Directors of Capability Planning
- National Armaments Directors
- Helicopter Programme Managers
- Heads of Army Aviation
- Heads of Strategy and Defence Planning
- Commanders of Air Systems
- Directors of Procurement
- Chief Scientists/Defence Research Agencies
- Brigadier General Scott Clancy, Director General Air Readiness, Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Chad Chasteen, 110th Army Aviation Brigade Commander, U S Army Aviation Center
- Colonel David Walsh, USMC H-1 Helicopter Programme Manager, Naval Air Systems Command, US Marine Corps
- Colonel Julian Facer, Assistant Head Capability Development, Joint Helicopter Command
- Colonel Lenny Brown, Chief of Staff, Commando Helicopter Force
- Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, MATC , Czech Air Force
- Colonel Robert Klestinec, Deputy Chief of Staff, Slovakian Air Force
- Colonel Slawomir Makosa, Commander, 1st Army Aviation Brigade, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Tamas Bali, Deputy Commander, 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base, Hungarian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel David Amlot, SO1 Force Development and Strategic Plans in Air Manoeuvre Capability, British Army Air Corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric Goffinon, CFA/BAAP AFB 106, French Air Force
- Major General (Ret'd) Bohuslav Dvorak, Former Deputy Chief of General Staff , Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Commander, Czech Air Force
- Major Peter Gernes, Capability, Development, and Planning - Rotary Wing, Czech MoD
- Mr. Josef Jirka, Programme Manager, Air Force Armaments Department, Czech MoD
- Mr. Marc Alexander, Flight Research Officer, National Research Council Canada- Institute for Aerospace Research
- Mr. Marko Gruden, Helicopter Programme Manager, Armament Project Management Division, Slovenian Ministry of Defence
- Mr. Pat Collins, Science Gateway Helicopters , DE&S, UK MoD
- Mr. Steve Mathias, Vice President, Global Military Business Development, Bell Helicopter
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
Radlicka 3216/1G, 150 00
Ande, Praha-Smichov, Czechia
Who should attend
- Military Helicopter Programme Managers and Leaders
- Helicopter Manufacturers
- Helicopter Engine Manufacturers
- Integrated Mission Systems
- Sensor Technology Providers
- Weapons System Experts
- Protective Systems
Radlicka 1g, 150 00
Prague, Czech Republic