Following success of the previous events in Barcelona and Madrid, we are pleased to announced that the 3rd Biopesticides Europe Conference
will take place on the 6th and 7th of June in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. The Global and European biopesticides market has continued to grow significantly over past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture it is certain that biopesticides
market will continue to experience unprecedented growth.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biopesticides industry to discuss the challenges faced and the future opportunities. Conference will discuss the current overview of the markets, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biopesticides
market and new insights and innovation of projects in pipeline.
The conference will also have insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects.
- Examining where the opportunities for market growth lay within the European Union and developing markets and strategies on how to capitalise on them effectively
- Challenges and opportunities for Integrated Pest Management with the use of biopesticides In the European Union and emerging markets
- Project case studies: Pre-commercialisation - Early stage developments in the labs
- Developments with creating hybrid products using biopesticides and conventional chemistry
- European Union regulation outlook
- Recommended scientific approach to achieve a successful registration
- Diversification and innovation strategies in the biopesticide industry
- Successful partnerships, acquisitions and mergers and the impact they have on the industry
- Next generation technology for design and development of new biologicals
Exclusive Pre-Conference Site Visit to the World Horti Center
On the 5th of June 2018, a day prior to the conference, a limited group of Biopesticides Europe Conference participants will have the unique opportunity to visit The World Horti Center in the Westlands region of the Netherlands for a guided tour of the new facilities, given by the Biobest Group.
The World Horti Center has more than eighty innovative companies from the international greenhouse horticulture industry. They show their products, services and knowledge and work intensively with education and government. Acting as a global knowledge & innovation center for international greenhouse horticulture. The center offers services in the field of education, research and presentation, for everyone from the international greenhouse horticulture sector.
Officially opening in March 2018, we are excited to offer this pre-conference site tour. There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and offered on a first served basis. Please confirm your attendance when booking for the conference.
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Gisela Brand, Head International Marketing - Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- Guenter Welz, Strategic Alliance Manager Breeding & Biologics - Bayer AG - Alliance Management
- Sarah van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials - Biobest Group
- Sandro Frati, New Business Development - Bi-Pa
- Jacobijn van Etten, Project Leader - Board For The Authorization Of Plant Protection Products And Biocides (Ctbg)
- Gunnar Sachs, Partner - Clifford Chance Deutschland LLP
- Victor Gonzalez, Scientist Microbiology - Fundacion MEDINA
- Azucena González Coloma, Investigadora Científica, CSIC - Instituto De Ciencias Agrarias (ICA), CSIC
- Gaetan Le Floch, Head Of Department - Institute University Of Technology
- Sandeepa Kanitkar, Managing Director - Kan Biosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Martin Koppert, Business Development Manager - Koppert Biological Systems
- Evert Hamblok, Corporate Manager Regulatory Affairs - Koppert Biological Systems
- Dave Greenshields, Business Development Manager For Asia-Pacific, Africa And Europe - Novozymes BioAg Limited
- Carol Pullen, General Manager Europe - ORO AGRI
- Ricardo Polanczyk, Assistant Professor Sao Paulo State University UNESP
- Maren Peters, Sourcing Development Coordinator - Tradin Organic
- Maarten Jongsma, Senior Researcher - Wageningen Plant Research
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.