Following last years' successes, our third annual UAV Technology conference
returns to Prague this September.UAV
s now more than ever play a pivotal role as a tactical and operational tool for the Armed Forces. Our UAV Technology conference
will aim to examine and bring solutions to this specific piece of equipment and how to better utilise it during missions. Moreover, we will bring together a community of experts, friends and allies to share information and strengthen relationships. This reflects the growing need of nations, armed forces and industries to come together in order to achieve higher levels of capabilities.
Attend UAV Technology 2018
to gain insights into the rapid proliferation of technology and how national Armed Forces and Law Enforcement agencies are developing their unmanned airborne capabilities to meet a new array of requirements. This event will also include numerous briefings on the emerging necessity of countering UAV
s and available technologies of doing so.
Attending this conference will mean to not only have a clear understanding of UAV
but to have a chance to be part of a community of leaders and experts that will impact the growth of these technological assets.
Benefits of Attending
- Leading networking event focused on the development of UAV and counter-UAS capabilities
- Obtain insights from leading nations in the realm of automated and unmanned technologies such as the US, Israel, France, or Poland to name just a few
- This region represents a unique part of the world in this moment in time because of the focus on military investments and upgrades
- Become part of the community striving to maximise UAV capabilities while also accurately responding to the threats they pose on national and border security
- Gain a clear understanding of the market and meet key technology providers at the forefront of unmanned aerial capability development.
Who should attend
- Operational commanders in the fields of UAV and C4ISTAR
- Un-manned capability advisors and programme managers
- Technical leaders from industry developing UAV systems and subsystems
- Researchers whose focus is technical innovation to support UAV operations and counter-UAV capabilities
- Colonel (retd) Assoc. Prof., Ph.D., Miroslav Kratky, Senior Lecturer, Department of Air Defence Systems, Brno University of Defence, Czech Republic
- Colonel (retd) Ryszard Szczepanik, General Director, Polish Air Force Institute Of Technology
- Colonel Adrian Fischer, Officer Commanding, 84th UAV Command, Swiss Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Klaus Peter Bernewasser, Division 2 II a C2 Operations , German Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Petr Stodola, Prof. Dipl. Eng. Phd Associate Professor, University of Defence, Czech Republic
- Lieutenant Colonel Ph.D., Eng., Dariusz Rykaczewski, Chief of UAV Laboratory, Aircraft Division, Polish Air Force Institute Of Technology
- Lieutenant Colonel Reut, Commander UAV Unit, Israeli Defence Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Zoltan Lako, Section Chief, IMINT, EW Branch, Hungarian National Military Security Service
- Major General (retd) Josef Sedlak, Former Commander Joint Forces, Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Bohuslav Dvorak, Former Deputy Chief of General Staff, Czech Armed Forces
- Major Tapio Saarelainen, Research Staff Officer, R&D Department, Finnish Army Academy
- Mr. Artur Przygoda, President and CEO, AP-FLYER Sp. z o.o.
- Mr. Markko Lepikult, Chief Procurement Officer, National Investments Department, Estonian Ministry of Defence
- Mr. Ziv Avni, US,EU & Australia UAS Business Unit Manager , Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Ms. Maggie Patton, Product Manager, Common Systems Integration, PEO AVIATION
- Paul Taylor, Director of Business Development, Enterprise Control Systems Ltd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
Radlicka 3216/1G, 150 00
Ande, Praha-Smichov, Czechia
150 00, Prague