We will proudly be hosting the 17th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
in Amsterdam on the 21st and 22nd November 2018!
This year's conference will present the latest opinions on PPP, project financing, and future market sectors such as renewable energy ventures. Through discussions on the latest infrastructure projects in the region, informative presentations, and networking opportunities the Forum will provide an unrivalled gathering of Benelux infrastructure
developers, investors, financiers, and government agencies in the region.
The Forum will provide insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area and evaluate new mechanisms of investment such as debt financing, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), institutional investment, and refinancing projects, a detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure
, and exploring further investment opportunities in renewable energy sources.
This year's Forum will also include further opportunities to participate in debates and discussions. We will be hosting panels and roundtables throughout the day to encourage idea exchanges and debates regarding issues and solutions to infrastructure in the region and the opening of the market towards renewable energy.
The conference has established itself as the industry-leading event for the Benelux region and will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network amongst senior executives in this thriving industry. The Benelux Infrastructure Forum
is the only place to meet the major players within this industry: from banks, constructors, and institutional investors to the lawyers and the regulators.
Benefits of Attending
- The only conference tailored to the specific infrastructure issues that the Benelux region faces
- Case study updates from major projects in the region, including the IJmuiden Sea Lock and the Borssele Wind Farm
- Insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area
- Evaluate new mechanisms of investment such as green bonds, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), institutional investment, and refinancing projects
- A detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure
- Discover further investment opportunities in renewable energy sources.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key investment leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the Benelux region
- Zeeger de Jongh, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Jeroen Kies, Assistant General Manager, SMBC Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch
FEATURED SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS:
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Bruno Erbel, Managing Director, Marguerite
- Marie de Graaf, Head of Partner Relations / Head of Business Development Wind Power, Orsted
- Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure Europe, Structured Finance Origination, Nord/LB
- Johan Swager, Fund Manager, Meewind
- Alessandro Izzo, Head of Division, Project Finance, Western Europe, European Investment Bank
- John MacAskill, Director, Offshore Wind Consultants Limited
- Willem Jansonius, Partner, DIF
- Joop Hessels, Executive Director, Head of Green Bonds, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Marinus Winters, Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP
- Werner Runge, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueApollo Hotel Amsterdam