is being used by life science organizations to accelerate drug development and spur medical device innovation through genomic profiling, and optimize clinical development strategies. Machine learning and model training have the ability to efficiently analyze large volumes of data for deeper insights to inform novel therapy development. While systems and platforms have been developed to transform several stages of the therapeutic development life cycle, the industry is becoming more demanding of real-world examples of how ML is being applied across the biomedical landscape.
This event will bring together artificial intelligent
thought leaders in life science to discuss how the industry is rapidly transitioning to better utilize available technologies and dive into examples of how artificial intelligence is currently being used to:
- Identify novel indications for compounds with huge libraries
- Predict the efficacy of potential new drugs prior to running a clinical trial
- Pinpoint multiple compounds that could potentially be combined for treatment with new indications or improved efficacy
- Reduce medical diagnostic errors in oncology and pathology
- Understand how one digital therapeutics platform can be leveraged to target multiple indications
- Provide insight into implementation issues associated with learning systems in clinical development
- Improve treatment adherence and increase patient recruitment efficiency in clinical trial design
- Examine data management systems to understand privacy, protection and data ownership v.s. stewardship
- Implement a cutting-edge health data strategy while maintaining compliant within the complex privacy and regulatory frameworks
- Outline issues, roadblocks, and bottlenecks in the current drug discovery process that can be hurdled with AI technologies
- Ryan Billings, Senior Director, Digital Innovation, AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS
- Irene Choi, Ph.D., Director, Drug Discovery, VERGE GENOMICS
- Karim Damji, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing, SAAMA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Savan Devani, Founder and CEO, BIOTRILLION
- Ronald Dorenbos, Associate Director Materials and Innovation, TAKEDA
- Pradipta Ghosh , M.D., Professor, Departments of Medicine and Cell and Molecular Medicine, UC SAN DIEGO
- Kevin Hua, Senior Manager A.I./Machine Learning Development, BAYER
- Christopher Jordan, Chief Technology Officer, CLICK THERAPUTICS
- Rishi Madhok , M.D., Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, BITMED
- Georgia Mitsi, Senior Director, Search Evaluation, Digital Healthcare, SUNOVION PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- William D. Paiva , Ph.D., Executive Director, Center for Health Systems Innovation (CHSI), OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Aris Persidis, President, BIOVISTA
- Kelly Stanton, Data Scientist, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Saheel Sutaria, Chief Technology Officer, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Charles Wolfus, Vice President, Digital Health and Business Operations, MYOKARDIA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf
555 North Point Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco is located in the heart of San Francisco. Close to top attractions, our hotel is in a prime spot to explore the city by the bay. Visit Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square, or take the nearby cable car lines around the city. Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf features a heated outdoor pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and on-site dining options. The contemporary guestrooms and suites include luxurious amenities to help you unwind after a stimulating day exploring San Francisco.
To make reservations, please call 402-592-6464 and request the negotiated rate for ExL AI Innovations for Life Science Summit West. You may also make reservations online using the following weblink: Click Here
The group rate is available until October 15, 2018. Please book your room early as rooms available at this rate are limited.