The Digital Pharma Multichannel Marketing Boot Camp
uses a combination of lectures, class discussions and hands-on exercises with people who want to understand how to create effective and sophisticated digital and multichannel marketing (MCM) strategies. This intensive two-day program not only teaches you strategic processes, it also gives you the tools and skills you need to gather insights and develop your own digital and multichannel programs.
By attending, you will learn the roles that different digital channels are best suited for in advancing your objectives, as well as how to bring them together into an integrated plan. Learn how to successfully accomplish the following by joining us at one of our upcoming boot camp sessions:
- Find your digital physician and patient targets online
- Discover your customers' digital habits
- Create a customer journey map
- Explain the latest FDA social media guidelines and create initiatives that pass review
- Initiate a content marketing campaign
- Articulate which channels - from web and mobile, to e-details, e-blasts and more - to include in your plans and why
- Design a measurement plan that enables rapid optimization
- Use keyword research to uncover the natural lexicon of your patients
- And more!
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Learn the process for creating an integrated multichannel strategy and the most common steps companies overlook
- Discover how you can make your multichannel marketing smarter using customer data you already have
- See how to lift ROI by replacing measurement plans that drive reports with ''learning plans'' that drive action
- Explore the unique considerations for specialty drugs and launch products in multichannel marketing
- Learn how to integrate mobile and analyze the role of social media in your digital strategy
Who Should Attend
This boot camp is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical or biotechnology organizations with the following responsibilities:
- Brand Management
- Product Management (HCP or Patient)
- eMarketing/Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Experience Strategy
- Multichannel/Channel Marketing
- Multichannel Analytics
- Integrated Marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Media
- Marketing Innovation
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Global Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Meet Our Boot Camp Leader - Scott FriedbergScott Friedberg
is the founder of Dartview Associates, a consulting firm specializing in digital and multichannel strategy for the life sciences.
Scott has 20 years of experience in digital and strategy, with 14 of them focused on pharmaceuticals and healthcare. He launched several of the industry's earliest forays into social media and user-generated content. His clients have included leaders at Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, Novartis, GSK, Medtronic, Genzyme, Allergan, Weight Watchers and other Fortune 500 companies.
Previously, Scott worked at Ogilvy Healthworld, where he was SVP, Engagement Strategy. Before that, Scott led digital strategy, analytics and eCRM initiatives at LBi Health, and strategy work with IMS Health and TargetRx.
Scott is a graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Daniel Flamberg, Digital Marketing Consultant, DARTVIEW ASSOCIATES
VenueSonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Explore the comfort and fresh, contemporary vibe at the all-new Sonesta Philadelphia. A premier choice among hotels in Philadelphia, enjoy spacious, modern accommodations and luxurious amenities while staying in the heart of downtown and only steps away from Rittenhouse Square.
To make reservations, guests can call 1-800-SONESTA (766-3782) and request the negotiated rate for ExL's December Meetings.
To make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until November 15, 2018. Please book your room early as rooms available at this rate are limited.