Cutting Edge Operational Energy SolutionsOperational Energy Summit
is a trusted name in the energy space focusing on the U.S. government and military's installation and tactical energy issues. We are glad to welcome back our loyal past attendees and excited to add to new attendees to our Operational Energy Summit
network. At the conference you can expect to network with military and industry partners in the energy space, all of whom share the same goal, providing government and military facilities and warfighters a reliable and resilient supply of energy.
Last year's conference was a success, thanks in big part to our reputable speaker faculty, sponsors, and 150+ attendees. This year we have planned on building on that success by putting together a robust program with high caliber speakers and decision makers covering operational energy budgets, modernization and acquisition priorities, hybrid technologies, power storage innovations, micro-grids, small modular reactors, energy efficient wastewater management and many more.
The biggest key to the success of the conference will be our attendees, our partners and the connections we all make in pursuit of a singular goal, identifying and providing the most innovative and cutting edgy energy solutions to the government, military and warfighters. We encourage you to actively participate in discussions, learn and share your knowledge with all summit attendees. We hope this summit continues to be a valuable source of knowledge and a catalyst for fruitful professional connections.
We look forward to seeing you at the Operational Energy Summit
Top Reasons to Attend
- Review the 2016 Operational Energy Strategy and Analyze the progress made
- Determine New Priorities for the Future Development and Acquisition of Energy Resources
- Discuss Operational Energy Initiatives with foremost Providers of Tactical Power Solutions
- Hear first hand about the Future of Energy Policies of all the Military Services
- Learn about Upcoming Requirements and Initiatives for Military Expeditionary Energy Programs
"Very informative with good presentations and clear definition of today's situation and future vision. Good questions/discussions."
- Roberto Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary Operational Energy, U.S. Air Force
- Juan Vitali, Chief Strategist for HQDA G-4, US Army
- Colonel Colonel Adrian Marsh, Program Manager, PEO CS &CSS, US Army
- Colonel Doug Creviston, Director, Comparative Technology Office, OUSD R&E Emerging Capability and Prototyping
- Colonel Troy Denomy, PM Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Christopher Corizzo, Chief, Sustainment Division, ARCIC, US Army
- Mr. Ross Roley, Senior Military Analyst, Energy Office U.S. Pacific Command (PACOM), U.S. Navy
- Crystall Merlino, Energy Manager, Chief Readiness Support Office, DHS
- Raymond Folden, Product Director, Contingency Base Infrastructure, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- Matt Hutchens, Program Manager, Defense Logistics Agency
- Chris Melley, Sales Manager, Microgrids and Energy Storage, ABB Group
- Karen Moore, Operational Energy Manager, US Army Central
- William Komiss, Senior Research Scientist, Center for Naval Analyses
- Debbie Lawrence, Associate Technical Director, ERDC-CERL
- Dr. Anit Giri, Materials Engineer, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Kevin Centeck, Fuel Cell Technologies Team Lead, Ground Vehicle Power & Mobility, TARDEC
- Brian Ernst, Project Manager, Joint Operational Energy Initiative (JOEI), TARDEC, US Army
Pre-Conference Focus Day
- January 28th, 2019Summit Day 1
- January 29th, 2019Summit Day 2
- January 30th, 2019
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Road Alexandria Virginia 22311
Located five miles from Washington, DC and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center sits near a serene lake and botanical preserve. Enjoy world-class amenities including 55,000 sq. ft. of indoor-outdoor meeting space and the award-winning Finn & Porter restaurant. Make the hotel your home away from home as you bask in the joy and comfort of the furnishings of their comfortable rooms, conveniently equipped with WiFi access and Direct TV.
The special room rate of $149 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 703-845-1010 and give the group name IQPC3 or click here to book here
. You must make your reservation no later than January 5th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.