We are pleased to invite you to the European Smart Water Summit scheduled for December 6-7th, 2018 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming December!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit
- First hand insight into the challenges facing water utilities after the smart meter roll out
- Water and circular economy
- New governance models and innovative communication strategies
- Hidden value of information that can be extracted from smart meters
- What to do with new data and how to analyze it correctly
- New technologies and networks that could change the future of the smart water industry
- The best solutions to customer related issues such as customer engagement and customer-focused approaches
- Best Water Quality Practices and Technology
- Overcoming the Barriers to Smart Water Adoption
- IoT, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence Make Headway in the Water Industry
- Water Treatment Processes
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Chief of Operations
- Head of Digitalization
- Metering Strategy Manager
- Water Efficiency Manager
- Director of Asset Management
- Marketing Manager
- Network Manager
- Solution Provider
- VP Industry Strategy
- Head of Innovation
- Leakage Strategy Manager
- Water Quality Manager
- Sales Director
- Business Development
- Asset Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Gari Villa-Landa Sokolova, Head of International Affairs, AEAS
- Antonio Sanchez Zaplana, Urban Innovation Project Manager, Aguas de Alicante (Alicante City Council- SUEZ Group)
- Ing. Bohdan Soukup, Ph.D., MBA, Technical and Performance Director, Veolia
- Panagiotis Georgiadis, ICT, Water & Waste Expert, European Commission
- Yves Zieba, Business Coach, Horizon 2020, European Commission
- Benny Nybroe, General manager, Greve Vandvaerk A.m.b.a.
- Dr.-Ing. Bernd Zacharias, Business and Process Development, HAMBURG WASSER
- Allelign Zeru, Ph.D., Director, HydroXpert Ltd
- Nicola Rivezzi, CIO, MM S.P.A.
- Jan Van Cappellen, CIO, Hydroko NV
- Julio Echenique Carbonell, Global Head of IoT E&U Offering, Ericsson
- Ben Earl, Water Efficiency Manager, Southern Water
- Jacob Bossaer, Founder & CEO, BOSAQ
- Gerard Luyet, CEO, Geneva Water
- Stephen Andersen, Founder, Strategic Water
- Peter Hartmann, Chairman of the Managing Board (CEO), WABAG Water Technology Ltd.
- Reynald Bonnard, Director of the CIRSEE, Technology Center, SUEZ
- Ron Jong MSc, Specialist Process Technology, Vitens N.V.
- Joke van Dijk, Water business expert, European Union
VenueVenue to be confirmed