Grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) systems are expected to increase over the coming decade and will put a premium on achieving optimal performance and reliability.
Our Cost Effective O&M Strategies in European PV Market conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the industry, where we shall discuss solar operations and maintenance (O&M), asset management (AM) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference will also address the factors that influence energy storage and improved remote monitoring, as well as the role of upcoming trends in digitalization and IT security for solar systems.
O&M experience is producing new industry knowledge, procedures and guidelines. Current O&M practices and lessons learned distilled from experiences to date shall be presented and adoption of these practices is expected to support and maintain planned increases in PV power.
The two day event will unite decision makers in Solar PV energy community, with an emphasis on O&M, efficiency, reliability, regulation and EU energy / climate challenges.
Key Topics Include:
- Analysing European market opportunities
- Technical reports & improvement of remote monitoring
- The crucial role of energy storage
- Verifying the efficiency of comprehensive O&M service Information
- Specification & Evaluation of solar batteries
- Latest advances in digital technology and IT security
- Optimising market prices & ensuring future investments
Who Will Attend?
- Project Developers / EPC Contractors
- PV Portfolio owners
- Asset managers
- Manufacturers and System Suppliers
- Utility companies
- O&M Providers
- Monitoring services
- Government Officials / Policy makers
- Antonio Alcaro, UK Portfolio Manager - Operation And Maintenance, ReneSola
- Giovanni Terranova, MD, Bluefield LLP
- Luigi La Pegna, Head Of O&M, Enel Green Power
- Pierre Jerome Desmarquest, Head Of O&M, Voltalia
- Ivan Androcec, Head Of Strategy & Development, HEP GROUP
- Michael McCharty, CEO, ISEA
- Josefine Helene Selj, Research Professor, Institute For Energy Technology
- Paolo Viscontini, President, ITALIA SOLARE
VenueVenue to be confirmed