Shaping the Future of MobilityAutonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley
brings together the biggest and brightest minds in the tech and automotive space to engage on the future of mobility as we know it.
With clear questions regarding advancements in autonomous technology, public policy and regulations, consumer acceptance, user experience, system design, talent acquisition and of course commercialization, the gathering provides a special forum that enables attendees to benchmark and better their offerings as the race to autonomy truly heats up!
Don't miss the one event in 2019 that will influence your entire industry!
"This is an extremely good networking opportunity. The experience has been very good. One thing that we appreciate is the quality of participants."
"The event has been great. It's a learning experience for everyone."
"There were interesting concepts discussed, especially V2X concepts and ensuring driver engagement."
- Mark A. Crawford Jr., Chief Engineer for Autonomous Driving Systems, Great Wall Motor Co., Ltd.
- Yong Sun, Supervisor, Model Based Development Powertrain and Vehicle R&D, Isuzu Technical Center of America, Inc.
- Frank Schwartz, Principal, Advanced Automotive Consulting Services (AACS)
- Tim Haile, P.E., Deputy Executive Director, Projects, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Slawomir S. Piatek, Scientific Consultant, Hamamatsu Corp.
- Frans de Rooij, Regional Director Product Management, Autonomous Driving, Tomtom
- German Leon, CXO and Founder, Gestoos
- Habib Shamskhou, Co-founder of GoMentum Station, President of Advanced Mobility Group
- Alex Epstein, Sr. Director, Digital Strategy and Content, National Safety Council/ITASCA
- Joel Adams, Director of Engineering & Innovation, Erwin Hymer Group North America, Inc.
- Amitai Bin-Nun, VP, Autonomous Vehicles and Mobility Innovation, SAFE, Autonomous Vehicle Initiative
- David Howarth, .Market Development Manager, IPG Automotive
- Tim Woods, General Manager, Autonomous Vehicle Alliance
- Mitch Dornich, Vice President of Product, Sirius XM
- Chuck Brokish, .Director of Automotive Business Development, Green Hill
- Dr. Hakan Sivencrona, Autonomous Safety Program Manager, Zenunity
- Dr. Ulrich Quay, Managing Partner, BMW i Ventures
- Kholoud Hatem, Functional Safety Manager, HELLA
- Ganesh Iyers, CIO, NIO
- Hugh Reynolds, Senior Director, Head of Simulation ATG, Uber
- Radovan Miucic, Senior Intelligent Vehicle Engineer, Changan US R&D Center, Inc.
- Adam Stocker, Transportation Sustainability Research Center Survey Researcher, University of California, Berkeley
- Maarten Sierhuis, Chief Technology Director, Nissan Research Center Silicon Valley
- Sven Hackman, Executive Vice President, Next Future Transportation
- Dr. Karl-Thomas Neumann, In Charge of Mobility, EVELOZCITY
- Joe Xing, Director of Artificial Intelligence for AV, Borgward R&D
- Philip Koopman, Assocate Professor, ECE at Carnegie Mellon University, Faculty, Institute for Software Research (ISR), Robotics Institute
- Dr. Joachim Taiber, Chief Technology Officer, International Transportation Innovation Center (ITIC)
- Jill Ford, Principal, Toyota AI Ventures
- Vishwas Shankar, Research Manager, Automotive & Mobility, Frost & Sullivan
- Bert Kaufman, Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, Zoox
- Mark R. Rosekind, Ph.D, Chief Safety & Information Officer, Zoox
- Nandita Mangal, Product Lead - Vehicle Experience, Autonomous Driving OEM, Aptiv
- Dietmar Meister, Director Bosch Car Multimedia in Silicon Valley, Bosch
- Dr. Sandeep Sovani, Director of Global Automotive Industry, ANSYS
- Andreas Kyrtatos, CEO, embotech AG
- Robert Falck, CEO, Founder, Einride
Pre Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, February 25, 2019
Main Conference Day One
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019Main Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019
VenueHyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Autonomous Vehicles special Group Rate will expire on Friday, February 1st, 2019.
Please make your reservation before Friday, February 1st in order to be eligible for discounted rooms. After that day hotel rooms will be offered on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CLARA/G-IPPQ
or call Call 888-421-1442 to make your reservation!
In addition to discounted hotel room pricing we would also like to offer you the special group rate of $349++/night 3 days pre- and 3 days post- event.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.