Shaping the Future of MobilityAutonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley
brings together the biggest and brightest minds in the tech and automotive space to engage on the future of mobility as we know it.
With clear questions regarding advancements in autonomous technology, public policy and regulations, consumer acceptance, user experience, system design, talent acquisition and of course commercialization, the gathering provides a special forum that enables attendees to benchmark and better their offerings as the race to autonomy truly heats up!
Don't miss the one event in 2019 that will influence your entire industry!
"This is an extremely good networking opportunity. The experience has been very good. One thing that we appreciate is the quality of participants."
"The event has been great. It's a learning experience for everyone."
"There were interesting concepts discussed, especially V2X concepts and ensuring driver engagement."
- Mark A. Crawford Jr., Chief Engineer for Autonomous Driving Systems, Great Wall Motor Co., Ltd.
- Frank Schwartz, Principal, Advanced Automotive Consulting Services (AACS)
- Tim Haile, P.E., Deputy Executive Director, Projects, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Slawomir S. Piatek, Scientific Consultant, Hamamatsu Corp.
- Frans de Rooij, Regional Director Product Management, Autonomous Driving, Tomtom
- German Leon, CXO and Founder, Gestoos
- Habib Shamskhou, Co-founder of GoMentum Station, President of Advanced Mobility Group
Pre Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, February 25, 2019
Main Conference Day One
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019Main Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Silicon Valley, CA
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.