Ensuring operational readiness of aircrew for current and future operating environments
The way we train our tactical aircrew has reached crossroads - not only do we need to develop COIN capabilities to support the suppression of terrorism and insurgency - pilots and aircrew must now sustain readiness for potential near-peer conflict and learn to operate in contested and degraded environments.
Concurrent with today's operational context, MFT 2019
will discuss key challenge areas such as: training for contested and degraded environments, delivering LVC in mixed inventories of new and legacy platforms, solving red air deficiency, understanding how LVC interoperability will be delivered, rotary training, recruitment & retention, operational conversion training and crew resource management.
Attracting over 250 military and industry attendees from over 40 nations, MFT 2019
arrives at a time where guaranteeing air superiority and strike capability has never been tougher. We very much hope that you will join the discussion in London, 26 - 29 March.
- 250+ Attendees
- 50+ Presentations
- 40+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
"Military Flight Training offers an unparalleled opportunity to share flight training challenges and solutions at a venue that offers the space and time to confer, engage and exhibit with an extensive variety of international colleagues under one roof."
Lieutenant General Yvan Blondin (Retired), Chairman, Military Flight Training 2016
"The speakers were in charge for decision making on the conference topics"
Aleksandar Knezevic Military academy of Serbian Armed Forces
"Content was good. Military and industry engagement concurrent with event was very good"
Colonel Paul Dittmann, Royal Canadian Air Force
Meet the Speakers
- Major General Thomas Deale, Former Vice Director for Joint Force Development, US Joint Staff
2019 Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant General Alejandro Gabriel Amoros, General Director for Plans, Programmes, and Budgets, Argentine Air Force
- Lieutenant General Dato Asghar Khan bin Goriman Khan, Air Education and Training Commander, Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Warren James, Air Officer Commanding 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Major General Patrick J. Doherty, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Major General Alain Pelletier, Chief Fighter Capability, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Major General Kevin A. Huyck, Director of Operations, Air Combat Command, U.S. Air Force
- Rear Admiral Gregory Harris, Chief of Naval Air Training, US Navy
- Air Vice Marshal Nasser ul Haq Wyne, Inspector General, Pakistan Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Charles Akpochai Ohwo, Director of Evaluation, Nigerian Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Luiz Guilherme Silveira de Medeiros, Commander 10th Wing, Brazilian Air Force
- Air Commodore James H Hunter, Director Flying Training, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Julien Moreau, Commander Flying Schools, French Air Force
- Colonel Enrique Martinez Vallas, Chief of Acquisitions Programme Section, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Colonel John M. Ferrell, Director, Directorate of Simulation, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Colonel Patrick Goossens, Head of Training, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Norbert Chojnacki, Chief of the Air Combat Branch, Polish Air Force Inspectorate
- Colonel Beat Hedinger, Military Pilot and Chief of SPHAIR Department, Swiss Air Force
- Colonel Wojciech Pikula, Commander of the 4th Training Wing, Polish Air Force Inspectorate
- Colonel Konrad Madej, Head of Training, 4th Training Wing, Polish Air Force Inspectorate
- Colonel Luigi Casali, Head of Training and Standardisation Office, Air Education and Training Command, Italian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Ben Blustein, Head of Fighter Exercises Branch, Israeli Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Michal Kudyn, Commander 213rd Training Squadron, Czech Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Sanghyon Park, Air Attache, South Korean Embassy
- Commander Jan Keller, Commander Flying Group, German Navy
- Major Michael Rosenquist, Head of Flight Safety & MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
- Major Matteo del Nevo, Army Aviation Command, Italian Army
- Simon Kull, Marketing Lead SPHAIR, Swiss Air Force
- Wing Commander Danilo Popp Lucas, Commander of the Air Defence Group, Brazilian Air Force
VenueThe Hurlingham Club
Ranelagh Gardens, London SW6 3PR
Phone: +44 020 7610 7400
Please use the link below to book your hotel bedroom:https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/MFT2019 Please note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers
and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat
the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure
your credit card details.