We are proud to announce the second Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems conference
will be held in London from the 3rd - 4th April 2019.
The only event specifically dedicated to robotics and autonomy for the land environment, RAS 2019
will give you essential insight into the development and implementation of Unmanned Ground Vehicles across international military organisations.
In 2018 we hosted leading briefings from the British Army, Israeli Defence Forces, DGA, USMC, US Army as well as industry protagonists such as QinetiQ, Safran, Endeavor Robotics and IAI.
With a unique focus on situational awareness, lethality, maneuverability, survivability and sustainability, Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems is the only event in 2019 which will enable you to return to your defence force with the latest information and contacts in this ever evolving market place.
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Robotics and Autonomous Systems 2019
is the perfect occasion to meet the most informed and world-renowned experts in the field of autonomous and robotic technologies. Attend the two-day conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class scientists, researchers, academics and senior military figures.
- Benefit from updates delivered by experts coming from the most forward thinking nations in the fields of military robotics and autonomous systems
- We provide a platform for the advancement of robotics and autonomous technologies, bringing together those at the heart of systems operation, training, development and integration
- Hear from the very latest development programmes in the field of military robotics and autonomous technologies
- Discuss how MRAS enhances lethality, survivability, manoeuvrability, sustainability, and situational awareness
- Explore land force interoperability and collaboration in the industry and military
- Attend the conference along with leading researchers, scientists, academics, and military figures
Plus A Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | Tuesday 2nd April 20Enhancing Dismounted Soldier Operations with Military RAS
Hosted by Lieutenant Colonel (Ret'd) Rob O'Connor, Former CO of ITDU, Pardus Defence and Security, UK
- Brigadier (ret'd) Ian Cameron-Mowat, Former Head of Force Protection, British Army
SENIOR ROBOTICS AND AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS EXPERTS:
Host Nation Speakers:
- Lieutenant Colonel Richard Craig, SO1 Capability and Cohesion, Army HQ, British Army
- Major Martin Laverack, Requirements Manager, Special Projects Search and Countermeasures (SPSCM), DE&S, UK MoD
- Major Dr Johnathan Green APMP MCMI, SO2 Military Advisor, CBR Division, DSTL, UK MoD
- Mr Peter Stockel, Innovation Autonomy Challenge Lead, DSTL,UK MoD
Regional Expert Speakers
- Colonel Warren Sponsler, Deputy Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan Mazal, Doctrine Education and Training Branch Chief, NATO Modelling & Simulation
- Major Tapio Saarelainen, Research and Development Department, Army Research Centre, Finland
- Major Martijn Hadicke, Commander Robot Autonomous Systems Cell, 13th Light Infantry Brigade, Royal Netherlands Army
- Dr. Robert W. Sadowski, Robotics Senior Research Scientist,TARDEC, US Army
- Mr Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director of the US Army TRADOC Capability Manager for Robotics and Autonomous Systems at the Maneuver Center of Excellence, Maneuver Center/Army Futures Command
- Professor Amir Shapiro, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Mr Charles E. Dean, Vice President of Sales, Endeavor Robotics
- Major (Ret'd) Kevin Sloan, Business Development Director Defense Division - UK & APAC, Soucy Defence
- Mr Patrick Curlier, Senior VP Business Development, Safran Group
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom