We are proud to present the Defence Aviation Safety Conference
which will take place in London on the 29th - 30th April 2019. This unique conference will focus on enhancing military capability through improved safety standards, certification and data management.
The event will feature briefings from safety regulators, operators and leading industry safety providers. Defence Aviation Safety 2019 will feature in-depth focus on mutual recognition of air platforms and systems covering the spectrum of Fast Jet, Fixed Wing, Rotary, and UAS.
Supported by The Defence safety Authority and the Military Aviation Authority-UK MoD-this event will host the most senior leaders and safety practitioners from around the world.
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety
, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts.
Benefits of Attending
- The only conference dedicated to military aviation safety
- Hear from senior leaders from over 20 organisations brief on how they develop and maintain safe air platforms and systems
- Meet senior leaders from across the UK MoD's Aviation Programmes
- Network with international defence aviation safety experts
Host Nation Speakers
- Lieutenant General Richard Felton CBE, Director General Defence Safety Authority , Defence Safety Authority
- Air Vice Marshal Steven Shell, Director MAA , Military Aviation Authority
- Air Vice Marshal Graham Russell, Director Helicopters, DE&S UK MoD
- Rear Admiral Jon Pentreath, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, Army Head Quarters
- Mr. Timothy Rountree, Director Safety & Environment, Quality and Technology, DE&S
- Air Commodore Mark Chappell, Typhoon Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Air Commodore Mark Jeffery, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
- Major General Gunter Katz, Director General, German Military Aviation Authority
- Major General John T. Rauch Jr, Air Force Chief of Safety Commander, USAF
- Rear Admiral Mark Leavitt, Commander , US Navy Safety Center
- Air Commodore Jan-Paul Apon, Director Military Aviation Authority, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Brigadier General Laurent Aubigny, Director State Aviation Authority , French Armed Forces
- Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General -Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Royal Australian Air Force
- Colonel Anders Janson, Director of the Swedish Military Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces
- Colonel Steven G. Owen, Director of Safety for Air Combat Command, ACC, US Air Force
- Colonel Kimmo Nortaja, Director, Military Aviation Authority, Finnish Armed Forces
- Colonel Lubomir Sitta, MAA CZE Director, Military Aviation Authority of the Czech Republic
- Colonel Filippo Trigilio, Vice Directorate, Technical, 1st Office Chief - Airworthiness, Italian Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, Head of Department Heavy Lift Transport , Logistikzentrum Der Bundeswehr
- Mr. Richard Duriez, Aerospace Capabilities Section Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, Defence Investment Division, NATO international Staff
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom