Transforming Business Processes, One Bot at a TimeThere's no doubt about it, Intelligent Automation is one the hottest topics around and our series of IA events in the U.S. have reflected the market's demand for further information on IA technologies by growing exponentially year-on-year. 500+ attendees filled the conference rooms to full capacity at the July 2018 Chicago event, and the buzz over the topic was palpable.
Conference attendees learned from McDonald's Corporation, AIG, LinkedIn, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, NASA, Eli Lilly and Company, Bank of America, Coca-Cola Refreshments (to name a few!) about how technologies like RPA, cognitive, artificial intelligence, machine learning & deep learning can streamline and increase productivity and accuracy into back office processes - as well as provide a supplementary layer of data analytics to drive increased business intelligence into a wide-variety of business units. As companies cross-vertically look to Intelligent Automation and its components as powerful tools to ensure process improvement, the conversation must be brought to markets, such as Canada.
That's where Intelligent Automation Canada comes in, where we continue the conversation with new IA stories and ideas, on a global and Canadian basis, from every industry sector using RPA, cognitive, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies. Sessions will range from the beginning stages of your transformation journey to complex case studies on AI and Deep Learning. Whatever stage you are in, come down and join us this year!
- Mythili Vellanki, CoE Lead, Intelligent Automation, LinkedIn
- Gary Rebeiro, Director Process Improvement & Robotics Process Automation, FCT
- Amir Issaei, Operations Research & Advanced Analytics, American Airlines
- Scott Furlong, Partner, Head of Business Advisory Services, Information Services Group (ISG)
- Rachel Harris, Vice President, Human Resources, Macy's, Inc.
- Mark Davison, Partner, Robotic Process Automation, Information Services Group (ISG)
- Nadia De Villa, Global Head Demand Management, Manulife
- Christiano Santiago, Manager, Business Applications, Information Services, Toyota Canada, Inc.
- Karen Mesolella, Business Transformation Leader, Paychex
- Richard Effirim, Senior Director, Performance Excellence, TXU Energy
- Jasmine Tehara, Vice President, Business Optimization, Manulife
- Kamal Chin, Program Management Lead, Intelligent Automation, LinkedIn
- Ryan De Borger, Senior Vice President, Strategic Partnership Program and Enterprise Supply Chain Canada Head, Citi
- Kelly Wibbenmeyer, PhD, IT Application Development Supervisor, Ameren
- Shana Poirier, Senior Advisor - Automation & Innovation, Rio Tinto
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.