Transforming Business Processes, One Bot at a Time
There's no doubt about it, Intelligent Automation
is one the hottest topics around and our series of IA events in the U.S. have reflected the market's demand for further information on IA technologies by growing exponentially year-on-year. 500+ attendees filled the conference rooms to full capacity at the July 2018 Chicago event, and the buzz over the topic was palpable.
Conference attendees learned from McDonald's Corporation, AIG, LinkedIn, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, NASA, Eli Lilly and Company, Bank of America, Coca-Cola Refreshments (to name a few!) about how technologies like RPA, cognitive, artificial intelligence, machine learning & deep learning can streamline and increase productivity and accuracy into back office processes - as well as provide a supplementary layer of data analytics to drive increased business intelligence into a wide-variety of business units. As companies cross-vertically look to Intelligent Automation
and its components as powerful tools to ensure process improvement, the conversation must be brought to markets, such as Canada.
That's where Intelligent Automation Canada comes in, where we continue the conversation with new IA stories and ideas, on a global and Canadian basis, from every industry sector using RPA, cognitive, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies. Sessions will range from the beginning stages of your transformation journey to complex case studies on AI and Deep Learning. Whatever stage you are in, come down and join us this year!
Session Highlights Below:
- Organizational Change Management
- Accelerating AI
- Improving your Customer Service Experience with the Help of Chatbots
- Robotic Process Automation & Artificial Intelligence for Customer Impact
- Responsible AI: Before You Buy AI, Test the Underlying Model(s)
- Vendor Selection: Choosing the right RPA partner to begin your journey
- Tanya Taylor, Business Manager of Global Technology & Operations Procurement, Bank of America
- Roderick Kaleho, Director Security & Risk, Cargill
- Josue Batista, Managing Director, HM Health Solutions & International Speaker, What, Where & How
- Karl Martineau, Chief Information Officer, Legal Aid Ontario
- Joe Leo, Director, Automation (RPA), Loblaw Companies Limited
- John Vacheresse, Director, Application COE Finance, Real Estate & Procurement Solutions, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Nadia De Villa, VP Head of Digital Transformation & Business Development, Manulife
- Ash Dhupar, Chief Analytics Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Ajinkya Kulkarni, Senior Director, Data Science at Scale, DN, RBC (Royal Bank of Canada)
- Manish Jain, PMP, Senior Director, Robotics & Intelligent Automations, RBC (Royal Bank of Canada)
- Jekaterina Novikova PhD, Director of Machine Learning, WinterLight Labs
- Steven James Wilson, VP, Information Systems & Information Technology, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Brian Williams, Senior Vice President Continuous Improvement and Shared Services, Voya Financial
Pre-Confrence Workshop Day
- Wednesday, May 29th, 2019Conference Day One
- Thursday, May 30th, 2019
Conference Day Two
- Friday, May 31st, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.