We are delighted to announce our 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics conference which will be held in London on the 13th and 14th May 2019.
The global opioids market size was valued at $22.96bn USD in 2016 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2018 and 2025. Rising prevalence of diseases that cause chronic pain, such as cancer, lower back pain, postsurgical pain, arthritis, and fibromyalgia, is driving growth.
Join Europe's leading Pain Therapeutics Conference which will explore the cutting edge research of novel therapeutic targets in the pipeline of leading pharmaceutical companies and discuss solutions for the challenges of clinical trial design and conduct.
New case studies and regulatory perspectives will bring together the challenges and successes of both pre-clinical and clinical development to equip you with the necessary knowledge to advance the pain therapeutic industry.
Plus One Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 15th May 2019Innovation in Analgesic Drug Development: What's New in the Pipeline and How Do we Accelerate Clinical Development to Address the Opioid Crisis?
Workshop Leader: William K. Schmidt, President, NorthStar Consulting, LLC
8.30 - 12.30
- Dalma Sugar, Global Medical Affairs Director , Reckitt Benckiser
- Donald Manning, Chief Medical Officer, Adynxx Inc.
- Geert Jan Groeneveld, Research Director Neurology & Pain, Centre for Human Drug Research
- Iain Chessell, Head of Neuroscience, AstraZeneca
- Karin Hygge Blakeman, Head of Medical Affairs Nordics, Grunenthal Ltd
- Keith Gordon, Senior Scientific Director Elagolix, AbbVie Inc
- Kerrie Brady, Chief Business Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics Corp
- Kirk W Johnson, Research Fellow, Eli Lilly and Company
- Lisa Broad, Senior Research Advisor, Eli Lilly and Company
- Lynn Kirkpatrick, CEO, Ensysce Biosciences Inc.
- Michael Scherz, Founder & CEO, Metys Pharmaceuticals
- Neil Singla, Chief Executive Officer, Lotus Clinical Research, Llc
- Sigal Meilin, Chief Scientific Officer, MD Biosciences
- Theo Meert, Head of R&D Global Government Grand Office, Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.
- William Schmidt, Vice President, Clinical Development , Viromed
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom