We proudly presents the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast Conference, in San Diego, USA, on the 5th and 6th of June 2019.
The pharmaceutical microbiology field is an ever-present constant in almost all areas of pharmaceuticals. We are experiencing a period of rapid change, with new regulatory considerations to implement into our environmental monitoring programmes, new technologies to improve processes and novel validation techniques.
Join us as we delve into the current evolving issues facing this industry, such as: risk-based approaches to aseptic processing, methods of contamination prevention, creating risk-based environmental monitoring programmes, water monitoring and treatment.
Benefits of Attending
Expanding on the success of our Pharmaceutical Microbiology
series, we will bring industry experts together to discuss solutions to some of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
's biggest challenges:
- Hear about how new regulatory changes will affect your laboratory, including new test requirements and environmental monitoring programmes
- Discuss the best strategies for environmental monitoring and contamination control and discover how to circumvent issues before they arise
- Learn about the latest rapid microbial methods and how to avoid data integrity issues following their implementation
- Listen to the latest on Low Endotoxin Recovery strategies, Mycoplasma testing and Bioburden control
- Learn about methods for detecting data deviation and how to remediate issues to prevent future audit failures
- Discover the best strategies for quality control and assurance for new medicines and alternative sterility methods
Who should attend
- Regulatory affairs
- product managers
- quality assurance professional
- Scientists and researchers.
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 4th June 2019
Workshop A: Assessing a Holisitic Approach to Microbial Contamination Control
Workshop Leader: Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite, Inc
08.30am - 12.30pm
Workshop B: Reviewing the Road Map to a Holistic Approach to Microbial Impurities, Endotoxins and LER
Workshop Leaders: Friedrich von Wintzingerode, Senior Manager gASAT Microbiology, Global QC, Genentech
Farnaz Nowroozi, Scientist and Manager, Genentech
13.30pm - 17.30pm
- Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Anita Bawa, Quality Control Director, Bayer Healthcare
- Bindhu Verghese, R&D Sr Staff Scientist Microbial Solutions, Charles River Laboratories
- Chris Knutsen, Associate Director, Microbiology, Bristol-Myers Squibb PRI
- Eric Wesoloski, Executive VP Quality Assurance , Takeda America Holdings Inc
- Farnaz Nowroozi, Scientist and Manager, Genentech, Inc
- Friedrich von Wintzingerode, Senior Manager gASAT Microbiology, Global QC, Roche Diagnostics Gmbh
- Heidi Anderson, Principal Scientist, Microbiology, Abbott
- Irving Ford, Head of CAR T QC Laboratories, Celgene Corporation
- Jason McGuire, Vice President, Global Quality, Fagron
- Jim Polarine, Senior Technical Service Manager, STERIS Corporation
- Julie Schwedock, Associate Scientific Fellow -New Modalities Development, Takeda Pharma Ceuticals International
- Lisa Yan, Principal Quality Laboratory Associate, Shire plc
- Lucia Clontz, Quality Director, Xellia Pharmaceuticals
- Matts Ramstorp, Professor in Cleanroom Technology, BioTekPro AB
- Renate Rosengarten, Professor and Chair of Bacteriology and Hygiene, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
- Ren-Yo Forng, Scientific Director, Amgen
- Veronika Wills, Manager, Technical Services, Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
- Ziva Abraham, CEO, Microrite, Inc.
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, California, USA