Join us at the only Clinical Trial Billing Boot Camp
in the country with training by an experienced clinical team who has build coverage analysis for over ten years! The strategy of the Boot Camp is for your clinical trial billing team to learn the basics, understand the billing compliance process, and gain knowledge from networking. Learn how to build a coverage analysis and with the tools to validate the national Guidelines, National Coverage Decisions and Local Coverage Decisions. If you build coverage analysis currently or if you are new to the billing compliance process, learn with us during a hands-on workshop! Get your questions answered on real-life scenarios that will help you to work with the stakeholders at your site or practice. Go home after the boot camp with the start of a coverage analysis on a tool that sets you on your way to establishing a process for billing compliance.
This Boot Camp will guide you through the coverage analysis and billing process with ease!
- Understand CMS rules, statutes, regulations, manuals and guidelines
- Determine "qualifying" status of a clinical trial
- Analyze routine costs and research related costs to ensure billing compliance
- Inspect the "consistency" of the financial documents and the relation to proper billing
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for professionals employed by academic health centers, hospitals, university medical centers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies within the following areas:
- Clinical Trial Billing
- Clinical Trials Management
- Clinical Finance
- Contracts and Budgeting
- Research Compliance
- Quality Management and Control
- Research Coverage Analysis
- Research Administration
- Compliance Operations
- Site Relations
This program is also of interest to:
- Investigator Sites
- Data Management Providers
- Site Management Consultants
Boot Camp Leaders
- Kelly Willenberg, DBA, RN, CHRC, CCRP, CHC, KELLY WILLENBERG & ASSOCIATES
- Chris Longspaugh, Pharm.D., KELLY WILLENBERG & ASSOCIATES
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueEmbassy Suites LAX South
1440 E. Imperial Avenue, 90245
El Segundo, CA, USA
To make reservations over the phone, please call 310-469-0027 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's October Meetings.
You must book your room by October 1, 2019, in order to receive the group rate. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.