Digitalisation Of Refining Operations In View Of Industry 4.0 Standards
Digitalisation seems to be the key to oil companies to grow margins & according to Accenture, the digital commercial optimization needs to happen at scale and speed to create competitive advantage. However, reskilling and redeploying the refining workforce is crucial for future competitiveness. The Intelligent Refinery, where human and technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) combine for the best results. This applied intelligence can fuel growth and value, but the industry is still trying to determine how to get there.
Smart refineries are the result of informed, near-real-time decision-making that is based on historical and present process and business data, providing the ability to predict near-future productivity. When built into operations, such intelligence results in operational intelligence (OI)-the ability to analyse information to predict future performance.
Our Digital Refining Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from refineries, petrochemical companies, technology companies, market analysts, amongst the others, to discuss the latest innovations, challenges and developments within the Industry 4.0 Standards.
The two days event will give you an insight into the newest digital developments and innovations within the refining industry, transfer and storage of data, IT and OT, asset management, proof of concept, and many more.
Key Topics 2019 Include
- Responding To Today's Challenges In Refining Operations & Maintenance: Approaching The Era Of Digital Transformation
- Evaluating The Asset Management In View Of Digital Transformation
- Focusing On The Global Transformation Of Information & Data Processing Within Refineries
- Elaborating On The Implementation Of New Technologies In Digital Transformation Of Refineries
- Assessing The Proof Of Concept Of Undergoing Digital Transformations Within Refineries
- Elaborating On The Core Projects & Futuristic Approach Towards The Digital Transformation Of Refineries
- Refining Digitalisation In Cybersecurity & Digital Context
- Analysing The Potential Of Integrated Operated Center (IoC) In View Of Refineries' Digital Transformation
- Analysing Future Investments & Evaluating The Ways Of Financing The Digital Transformation Of Refineries
- Assessing The Digital Transformation Initiative Within Oil & Gas Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Petrochemical companies
- Software / application developers
- Technology companies
- Market analysts
- Chief Digital Officer
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Refining Transformation
- Head of Digital
- Head of Change Management
- Head of IT
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Strategy Officer
- Elisabetta Purlalli, Digital Business Unit - Head Of Change Management, ENI
- Nuno Pedras, CIO, Galp Energia
- Zsolt Viczian, Head Of Group Downstream IT, MOL Group
- Shahrul A-Rashid, Custodian, Instrument And Control (qualified), Petronas
- Przemysław Kowalski, Production Efficiency And Optimisation Office, PKN Orlen
- Fabio Buckeridge, Chief Digital Officer, Braskem
- Farzad Ebrahimi, Chairman, IoT Academy
- Andrew Inglis, Principal Consultant, Downstream, Nexant
- Alex West, Senior Principal Analyst, Manufacturing Technology, IHS Markit
VenueVenue to be confirmed
London, United Kingdom