What is CCGF?Cold Chain Global Forum Spring
is the only event on the West Coast marrying technology with strategy to prepare for the future of life science supply chains.
It is a unique strategic platform built to ignite discussions about overcoming regulatory challenges, optimizing transportation routes, enhancing collaboration & change management, maintaining temperature controlled products and implementing new technologies to gain competitive advantage.
What Sets CCGF Spring Apart
- New & Exciting Event Formats - From Interactive Discussion Groups to Emerging Technologies in Supply Chain Tracks to a Pharma C-Suite Panel we've crafted our event for a more electrifying learning experience.
- Customized Content To Fit Your Needs - Our programs can be personalized to fit your areas of expertise, ongoing and future projects, global scope, experience level and company size.
- Memorable Experiences - Experience all that #CCGF Spring has to offer from keynote book signings to our cocktail receptions and raffle prizes!
- Inspiring Keynotes - Get informed and leave inspired after hearing from our keynotes on biologics, personalized medicine and end-to-end supply chain planning.
Meet the Speakers
- Shital Park Mars, CEO, Progressive Care
- Chris J Anderson, Director, Quality Systems, Cardinal Health and Member of the Expert Committee at U.S. Pharmacopeia
- Timothy K. Mackey, MAS, PhD, Associate Professor, UC San Diego & Director, Global Health Policy Institute
- Scott Mooney, Vice President Distribution Operations Supply Chain Assurance, McKesson Pharmaceutical
- Kevin Hickman, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Distribution, Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Javier Gomez-Contreras, Head of Supply Chain Americas, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Dan Weinberger, Supply Chain Expert, United Nations (UN)
- Timothy Amukele, MD PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Chief of Pathology and Director of the Clinical Laboratories, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Vadim Klyushnichenko, Ph.D, VP Pharmaceutical Development and Quality, California Institute for Biomedical Research (Calibr) , a division of The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI)
- Mark Karhoff, Supply Chain Project Manager, DSCSA Workgroup Member HDA, GS1, MediLedger
Site Tour Experience Leaders
- Kristy Myers Bell, Vice President Operations and Site Head, San Diego, Abzena
- Kevin Orf, Director of Technical Services and Operations, Abzena
- Laura Cardona, Operations Excellence Engineer, Abbvie
- Craig Vermeyen, Senior Manager, Packaging Engineering, Kite, a Gilead Company
- Kevan MacKenzie, Director, Serialization Technology, McKesson Pharmaceutical
- Dr. Kenneth Stedman, Center for Life in Extreme Environments, Department of Biology, Portland State University
- Brian Harrington, Senior Director Supply Chain, Prolacta Biosciences
- Ana Laura Guerrero, Sr. Logistics Analyst, Packaging Engineer, Illumina
- Myriam Antoun, Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, PPD
- Noam Eppel, Co-Founder, Morpheus Network
Pre-Conference Workshops and Site Tour
- Monday, June 10, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019
VenueKona Kai Resort
1551 Shelter Island Dr
San Diego, CA 92108
Sun, surf and sea create the tropical essence of this California-contemporary hotel in San Diego. With a rich history steeped in the beat and bravura of Polynesian and Spanish Colonial cultures, Kona Kai is a restyled creation of fresh, fun elegance punctuated by casual luxury. Perfect for an executive meeting, a surprise getaway or a romantic wedding, Kona Kai offers the right space for the right occasion. You'll find that space amidst quiet, private beaches, lush tropical gardens, and astounding bay and marina views along San Diego's most magnificent stretch of waterfront.
The special room rate of $189 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 800-566-2524 and give the group name IQPC, Cold Chain Global Forum Spring along with event dates or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than May 20th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.