Blockchain has been hailed as the "biggest thing since the Internet."
But what's hype and what's real? And what does blockchain
's "distributed ledger technology" mean for Shared Services
? Come get your most pressing questions answered about this game-changing technology.
The impact will be enormous as blockchain
will reshape the foundation of business as we know it.
Experts believe that Blockchain
will be bigger than Robots for the Shared Services
Why Blockchain In Shared Services?
- Massively improves spend and volume by enabling real-time settlement of transactions.
- Increases visibility and transparency of business process.
- Replaces paper trail with tamper-proof documentiation; reduces the risk of fraud and errors.
- Improves validation and authentication along the P2P chain.
- Identifies bottlenecks and improves flow and visibility along the supply chain.
"The winners are going to be those who are blockchain-enabled quickly."
Kevin Gill, CTO, IBM
"Shared Services have a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role to develop use cases."
Mary Lacity, University of Missouri-St. Louis and MIT
- Combiz Abdolrahimi, Former Policy Advisor, US Department of the Treasury
- Richaele Ingvall, Sr. Director of Finance, PepsiCo
- Binu Surendranath, Global Process Owner - Finance Payout, Microsoft
- Mihaela Ulieru, Chief Alchemist, Endor.Coin
- Cassidy Boales, Sr. Manager, Finance, McKesson
- Gerard Dache, President, Government Blockchain Association
- Ryan Davis, VP, Procurement Management, Bank of America
- Kim N. Pham, Associate Partner / Blockchain Leader, IBM
- Aleksandar Zelenovic, Director, Strategy and Consulting, Sapient
- Alex-Paul Manders, Blockchain Services & Thought Leader, Global, ISG (Information Services Group)
- Justin Bowers, VP, Contract Administration & Financial Services, McKesson
- Austin Higgins, Technology Consultant, Southwest Airlines
- Amit Sharma, Global Procurement Practice Leader for Cognitive Process Services (CPS), IBM
- Mark Rasmussen, Partner in Securities Litigation and SEC Enforcement, Jones Day
- Joseph Jacobson, Attorney, Law Offices of Joseph Jacobson
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.