Protecting the Future of Critical Infrastructure
The future is now, and it's connected. Investment in Critical Infrastructure
is higher now than it has been in the past decade. As systems evolve, interoperability and the convergence of cyber and physical security move to the fore. Technology is exposing vulnerabilities in existing security systems, forcing new approaches to enterprise risk management, and upending what we knew about preparedness and resiliency.
It's creating opportunity. What does this investment in critical infrastructure
mean for the future of our cities? How can we leverage solutions to overcome siloes in critical infrastructure
sectors, and encourage collaborative working in emergency response? What will the future of physical infrastructure protection look like?
The Critical National Infrastructure Summit 2019
will answer these questions. Connect with peers from government, critical infrastructure sectors, and solutions providers to discuss the future of integrated security. Be a part in building a resilient nation for the future, sign up to attend the Critical National Infrastructure Summit
Benefits of Attending
- A unique forum where critical infrastructure operators and their federal government counterparts can come together to troubleshoot problems, vulnerabilities, and to discuss how to overcome these.
- The first event of its kind to provide a dedicated space for critical infrastructure owners and operators to discuss advancing technologies in the industry.
- A combination focus and workshop day, offering insights into the future of critical infrastructure through smart cities and additional risk management workshops.
- The Honorable Bob Kolasky, Director, National Risk Management Center, CISA
- Dr. Reginald Brothers, Former Under Secretary for Science and Technology, Department of Homeland Security
- Frederic Petit ABCP, Principal Infrastructure Analyst / Research Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
- Scott Aaronson, Vice President, Security and Preparedness, Edison Electric Institute
- Chief W. Barnett Jones, Chief Security and Integrity Officer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Thomas Kuczynski, Chief Information Officer, DC Water
- Reza Yazdi, Chief Information Officer, California Public Utilities Commission
- Whitney Kellett, Chief Information Officer, Aqua America
- Robert Mitera, Senior Enterprise Architect: Infrastructure & Security, Reinhart Food Services
- Steve Brown, Vice President, Enterprise Security Services and Chief Security Officer, Xcel Energy
- David McDonough, Division Manager: Police & Homeland Security, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Lewann Belton, Chief Information Officer: Cyber & Information Technology, Department of Energy - Savannah River Operations Office
- Ahsan Baig, Chief Information Officer, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit
- Ivelisse Cassas, Director of Security, DC Water
- Jonathan Arnold, Chief Information Officer, AP Gas & Electric
- Dan Herway, Chief of Strategy and Innovation, Idaho National Laboratories
- Brian Harrell, Assistant Director for Infrastructure Security, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Bill Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, Global Resilience Federation
- Ron Fisher, Director, Idaho National Laboratory Resilience Optimization Center (IROC)
- Monday, 24 June 2019
Conference Day One
- Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Conference Day Two - Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Training Day - Thursday, 27 June 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.