Our 23rd Ballast Water Management Conference
will be taking place on the 26th-27th June 2019 in Houston, Texas.
The conference will once again bring together vessel owners, managers and operators, as well as key regulators and authorities, Ballast Water Management System manufacturers, testing facilities and classification societies, for two days of informative presentations, engaging discussions and informal networking. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will present on both the technical and regulatory aspects of Ballast Water Management
, providing an essential guide for the maritime industry.
The 23rd edition of our Ballast Water Management Conference
will be specifically aimed at the US shipping industry, addressing US Coast Guard enforcement, EPA permits, and providing advice on how US ship operators can navigate international waters without being in breach of regulations.
- Ballast Water Treatment Systems: Technical Evaluation
- Impending Ballast Water Treatment Systems and Technology
- Regulatory Roadmap: When To Act
- Clarifying Standards Inconsistencies
- Commercial Implications of Ballast Water Management
- Training Crews on Effectively Using Treatment Systems
- Measuring and Testing to Determine Compliance
- Alternative Processes for Managing Ballast Water
- Developing an International Strategy in Compliance with BWM Standards
- The Future of Ballast Water Management
Who Will Attend?
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives with a strict focus on end-users from the industry. Participants will include senior-level decision makers drawn from:
- Ship Owners
- Ship Managers and Operators
- Ballast Water Management System Manufacturers
- Classification Societies
- Ballast Water Regulators
- Port State Control Authorities
- Testing Facilities
- Roy Choudhury, Senior Director, Strategic Projects, Crowley Maritime
- Dana Wandschneider, Manager, Owned Fleet, Fednav
- Andrew Nagle, Manager Of Technical Projects, Keystone Shipping Co.
- Nicole Dobroski, Assistant Chief Of The Marine Environmental Protection Division, California State Lands Commission
- Thomas Rayburn, Director Of Environmental And Regulatory Affairs, Lake Carriers Association
- Nick Welschmeyer, Faculty Member, Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
- Jad Mouawad, Owner, Mouawad Consulting
- Jeanne Grasso, Partner, Blank Rome
- Kelsey Prihoda, Researcher, University Of Wisconsin-Superior
- Kate Kelley, Compliance Director, Vessel Services, O'Brien's Response Management
- Andrew Daley, Product Specialist, Trojan Marinex
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Houston, TX United States